Spaghetti In My Hair

GIA’S POV

            We finished our food and headed into the living room with paper and pens for a game of “He said, She said.”

            Harry was reading his paper.

            “Niall met Eleanor at Nanndo’s-of course. He said, ‘Can I take you home with me?’ She said, ‘Never in your wildest dreams.’ Then they went to Target to pick up gummy bears. Original, guys.”

            We were all chuckling at the different combinations we’d passed around, but I was getting a little bored. I looked down at my empty bottle of orange soda and got an idea.

            “I have a game for us to play…” I said.

            They all looked at me.

            “Spin the bottle.”

            “You mean truth or dare?” Louis asked.

            “Nope.” I popped the ‘p’. “Classic, American Spin the Bottle.”

            “Sure!” Niall and Harry cheered.

            “Yay! Everybody circle up!”

            I sat down with Harry on my left, then Liam, Dani, Niall, Eleanor, Louis, Perrie, and Zayn on my right.

            I spun first and it landed on Eleanor.

            “Alright, girl, come on,” she said, meeting me in the middle of the circle. We gave each other cheek smooches and laughed. Eleanor landed on Louis-ew. We had to practically pull them away from each other. Louis landed on Liam. Liam landed on Harry. And Harry landed on me.

            Oh, boy.

            He had a bit of a smile tugging at his lips. Everybody eyed us in silence. I turned to him and smiled nervously.

Agh, calm down, Gia. Sure, this is Harry Styles. But he’s just Harry….your Harry.

I closed my eyes and he leaned in.

“FOOD FIGHT!” Louis’s voice broke the silence, and spaghetti hitting my hair stopped our kiss.