Tommo To The Rescue

LOUIS’S POV

            Eleanor looked at me, wide-eyed. Gia wanted to play spin the bottle, and Niall and Harry looked way too happy.

            “You mean truth or dare?” I asked.

            “Nope.” She popped the ‘p’. “Classic, American Spin the Bottle.”

            “Sure!” Niall and Harry cheered.

            “Yay! Everybody circle up!”

            She sat down with Harry on her left, then Liam, Dani, Niall, Eleanor, me, Perrie, and Zayn on her right.

            She spun first and it landed on Eleanor.

            “Alright, girl, come on,” she said, meeting her in the middle of the circle. They gave each other cheek smooches and laughed. Eleanor landed on me-YES. They had to practically pull us away from each other, haha. I landed on Liam. Liam landed on Harry. And Harry landed on Gia.

            Oh, no.

            They turned to each other and Niall smacked Eleanor’s arm, who smacked me.

            “Do something!” Niall hissed.

            I hopped up and crept into the kitchen without a noise. Time for Tommo to save the day. I grabbed one of the pots of the now cold spaghetti and ran back into the living room, where Eleanor greeted me with a worried, frantic look.

            “FOOD FIGHT!” I yelled, chucking a handful of spaghetti at Gia’s hair. That made them stop moving in for that kiss. Harry glared at me, but everyone else laughed and cheered “Food fight!”

            Soon we were all in the kitchen having our food fight. Eleanor even broke out the cans of spray whipped cream from Liam’s fridge. ‘Atta girl.

            “Alright!” Liam yelled after a few minutes. “Cease fire!”

            We stopped and instantly broke out into hysteric laughing fits. We were all absolutely covered in food. We spent the rest of the evening taking rotations in the showers and cleaning up Liam’s kitchen. After about two hours, everyone and everything was clean. We all gathered in the living room to watch a film and Harry sat down next to Gia on the couch, with Niall on his other side, looking cross.

            “Harry,” I said. “Come help me prepare some popcorn.”

            He eyed me.

            “Now.”

            He followed me. “What?” he asked.

            “You promised Niall you would play fair. Let him sit next to Gia. Put her in the middle.”

            “Lou, I don’t know what you’re on ab-“

            I shoved him against the wall.

            “Look, this whole thing is dumb. But if you’re going to continue like the thick, bloody idiots I know you are, you have to play by the rules, pretty boy. Stop cutting him off. He likes her too. You know very well what I’m ‘on about’ and you know why I started the spaghetti war.”

            “She wanted to play the game, Lou. It was all her.”

            “Well I called a time-out. Deal with it. Don’t be a git.”

            I released him. He sighed. “Fine.”