Epilogue

EPILOGUE

            Ten years.

            Twelve children.

            Now, I certainly did not produce all of these children. Only one of them belongs to Harry and I.

            And before you ask: yes, we did get married.

            These twelve children were all running around backstage right now.

            There was Lux, who was now a pretty little twelve-year-old white girl.

            Louis and El’s kids: Elizabeth-10, and Toby-8. The two biggest troublemakers ever.

            Zayn and Perrie only had one; a nine-year-old daughter named Sasha, who was an amazing artist like her father, but was the spitting image of her gorgeous mom.

            Dani and Liam had a boy and girl: Jason (9) and Skye (7).

            Niall and Liv were the first to get married, but the fourth couple to have kids. But when they had them, they had them. Addie was nine, Rachel was six, and Zach was the youngest member of the clan at a tender 14 months.

            And guess what: Liv is currently three months pregnant.

            Our two-year-old Darcy was the only child Harry and I had so far, but I was also pregnant. Eight months with a boy. Harry was beyond excited.

            I’m sitting here on the couch in the dressing room with Eleanor, Liv, and Perrie, discussing the misadventures of motherhood.

            “You guys are wild,” Perrie said, running a hand over Liv’s baby bump.

            “One is totally enough for us. We adore Sasha, but I’m surprised we got her through her first year of life.”

            “I guess we just live for the thrill,” Liv said, rubbing Zach’s back while he napped on her shoulder.

            “LIAM!” Louis’ voice bellowed.

            “What?” Liam yelled back.

            “Get your son’s lips off my daughter’s face!”

            Eleanor rubbed her forehead. “Guess the adventure never ends.”

            After a while, we all started to wander up to stand backstage before the boys went on.

            Harry entered the room carrying Darcy on one arm.

            “There’s my girl,” he said, helping me up, since I was sort of top-heavy.

            “I’m Daddy girl!” Darcy piped up.

            “Of course you are, baby,” he said kissing her.

            He walked me up before running onstage. All of us moms stayed backstage to wrangle the kids. I sat in a chair beside Lux, Darcy standing up dancing beside me.

            “You know you ran onstage in the middle of a concert once, Lux?” I told her.

            She looked up from her phone. “Well, I guess it runs in the family, Aunt Gia.”

            I looked at her, confused.

            “What?”

            She pointed through the wings to the stage…

            Where I could see Darcy waddling toward Harry shouting, “Daddy!”

            The adventure never ends.