~Author's Note~

Hey there, kids! 

So....hi....I don't usually do these author note things...... 

But hi. 

I'm Kimberly. Your crazy little author. 

This story has taken up almost four months of my life. Gianna is one of my favorite characters that I have ever written. She has all the strength that I wish I had. Writing this story has really inspired me to study Harry as something besides the frontman. I've kind of fallen in love, myself. I hope that my take on him has been well-depicted. 

I want to thank you all so much for all the reads and votes and comments. You guys are amazing. I love interacting with all of you. 

I would like to send shoutouts to three very special wattypeople: 

gemmaastyless, sanuli, and dark99kat!  You three have been super interactive and very very kind. I appreciate your participation so much. 

The sad part here is....this story does have to come to an end. 

And I'm afraid Gianna has reached her inevitable end. 

Honestly, I have been raking though every thought I could process about where the story could go next, but something in the back of my head is just whispering, "It's time." 

It's time. 

I'm honestly, as an author, really sad that my story is over. 

There are other stories in the workings right now. I'm currently working on a short story about a made-up kingdom in a far off fictional world. I don't have a title yet, but it should be completed sometime in June, and if you didn't hate my writing style, then I beg of you to read it when I finally do publish it. I also have some other stories on my account that I would love for you guys to read. 

One Summer: Another 1D fic, however not nearly as long or deep as this one, but I did enjoy writing it. 

Charlie Spreyman: WARNING. IT IS A SHORT STORY AND IT IS A TRADEGY. I'm so sorry I went all John Green on you guys, but I think it is a truly beautiful tale. 

There are also a few samples of my poetry on there. 1) Dreams of New York, which is an ongoing collection of poems about my longling to live in the city that never sleeps. 2) I Am in Love With You, which is a tiny little lovey dovey poem smooch smooch elch

I do have a few tumblr accounts. davidmswendy, fartoomainstream, and weloveourcheekyboys. 

If you have made it this far in the note, then THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO ME RAMBLE AND TALK ABOUT MYSELF LIKE A GROSS PERSON I'M SO SORRY. 

I just want to finally say to you all that I heavily encourage you to write. And if you write, I encourage you to read, and read often. Reading is the best way to improve your writing. Please don't ever stop reading. Make your stories come to life. Literature is the best thing in the world. It's beautiful and I'm so happy to share it with you all. 

Thank you for your support with Gianna. If she were real, she would love you all, I'm sure. 

BUT HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS: YOU GUIZE GET AN EPILOGUEEEEEE.

I'm always a sucker for a good Epilogue scene. So if you just swipe on over to the next chapter you will find it. 

Thank you guys. See you later.