3; A Colic Baby & The Best Mistake*

H A R R Y

"It's okay baby, sshhhh." I hear Olivia as she soothes Hope. "Let Daddy and Bella sleep okay?"

It's 4 am. I get up from bed and head to Hope's room. Olivia is cradling the three week old baby in her arms and rubs her back.

Hope has been crying almost every afternoon and every night non stop. We've barely gotten any sleep because of her constant crying. We both knew that we'd have trouble with her crying during the night but we never expected it to be the whole night.

"Is she okay?" I walk up to Olivia and she looks up at me with extremely tired eyes.

"Sorry to wake you." She says, Hope starts crying even louder.

"Not your fault." I kiss her temple and look down at the crying baby in her arms. She's squirming around and clenching her fists, her face red from crying too much.

"I don't know what else to do. I tried feeding her, singing to her, changing her diaper and nothing's working. M-maybe I'm just not a good enough mom." Her eyes turn glassy.

"Hey, hey don't say that." I cup her cheeks "You're an amazing mother and Bella is proof of that. Don't doubt yourself because you're the most caring mother I know. We'll take her to the doctors tomorrow and find out what's wrong okay?" She nods and nuzzles her face in my chest with Hope still crying between us.

When the morning comes, Bella walks in with her messy curls and her pyjama bottoms scrunched up to her knees. She rubs her eyes and falls onto the couch. "I'm too tired for school." She says.

It's Bella last day of her first week at school. When she got home on Monday, she was jumping around and telling us about her new teacher and the friends she'd made.

Olivia sat on the other end of the couch, feeding Hope. "I thought you loved school." I give her a plate of toast with jam on.

"It's too tiring." She sighs and takes a bite of her toast.

"Don't you want to see your friends?" Olivia asks.

"Not really." I furrow my eyebrows and crouch down in front of Bella.

"What's up princess?" She looks at me with sad eyes.

"There's a boy in my class who tugs on my curls and says my daddy is a meanie but I told him that you're not mean but he said you hurt people." I feel my heart drop.

I've never done anything to hurt Olivia or Bella and I don't see where this boy she's talking about, gets any of this information from.

"Harry," Olivia gasps. She looks at me and I see the scared look she has on her face. The same face she had whenever she'd see Cole.

Cole.

"What's his name Bells?" Olivia asks as she finishes feeding Hope.

"Oliver Kingston." Bella says.

I don't know anyone who's last name is Kingston. Olivia looks at me confused. "He says his dads a law man." She continues.

Then it clicks. Morgan Kingston was part of the trial with Finch and Cole, he was a right asshole. He walked around thinking he was so much better than everyone else. He was for Finch and Cole going to prison but called Olivia a irresponsible skank for trusting someone like Cole and getting pregnant. I obviously got mad and ended up punching him, leaving him with a huge bruise round his eye.