12; Forgiven & First Tweet*

H A R R Y

Drinking was one of the things I wanted to give up when I moved to LA. I didn't want to be a party addict and alcoholic anymore, so I changed my ways and decided to never get drunk again.

Now that I have kids, people would have thought that getting drunk would never even enter my mind but unfortunately I fucked up, in more ways than one.

I groan and sit up in bed. I look to my side and see that it's empty. My eyebrows furrow and I get out of bed. I don't remember anything from last night, the last thing being forced to have a drink by one of my colleagues.

I walk to the ensuite and grab some Advil and a cup of water. After a while, I feel my pounding headache settle slightly.

I head to the kitchen and see my two baby girls at the table eating breakfast. Olivia is washing the dishes not looking up when I enter. "Morning ladies!" I yawn and Hope smiles.

I give her a kiss and move to give Bella a kiss but she dodges away. She doesn't even bother looking up or saying good morning. I feel hurt that she's ignoring me.

"Hey." I kiss Olivia's cheek.

"Hi." She mumbles, looking down at the plate in her hands.

"Mommy, I'm going to get ready for school." Bella says and puts her plate in the sink before leaving the kitchen.

"Is Bella okay?" I ask.

"Besides the fact that you made her think you don't love her anymore... I think she's doing good." She snaps.

I don't remember anything from last night. All the pictures in my mind are blurry as I try to remember at least something. My heart drops when the thought of me hurting Bella comes up in my head.

"What did I do Olivia?" I nearly whisper.

"You messed up Harry! You called me out for being bitchy, you said Bella wasn't even your daughter and you fucked up. I may be over reacting but it fucking hurt that you'd say that to a five year old." She explains.

"You know I didn't mean it baby..." I grab her wrist.

"Don't 'baby' me right now. Your daughter cried herself to sleep last night because of you." She spits.

I feel horrible. Worst than that, I feel disgusted with myself. Being drunk is something I wanted to stop but the temptation became too much and lead me to make my daughter and my fiancé upset.

"I'm sorry Olivia. You know me, you know I'd never do that on purpose." I try but she shakes her head.

"I know Harry but what you did was irresponsible and stupid. Bella thought you stopped loving her."

"I would never stop loving my baby." I say and she sighs.

"Try telling her that." She mumbles.

"I'm sorry beautiful. I messed up, I know and I know you won't want to forgive me straight away but I love you and Bella and I promise that this is the last time I will never get drunk like that." I cup her cheeks and her eyes close. She lets out a breath through her nose and opened her eyes again.

"I forgive you but you need to apologise to your daughter. She's more upset about this than I am." I kiss the tip of her nose.

"I need to see my little princess."  I say and Olivia gives me a small smile.

I walk up to Bella's room and knock on the door. "Come in." She says and I see her sitting up in bed in her school uniform, organising her backpack.