10; Wedding Dresses & McDonalds*

O L I V I A

"The queen is here!" Lorrie bursts though the door as me and Harry are snuggled up in the sofa with Hope in my arms.

"Way to make an entranced Lorrie." Harry groans and gets up.

"You know me." She says and hangs up her jacket. "Why are you still in your pyjamas?" She asks.

"It's a Monday morning, why wouldn't I be?" I place Hope in her chair and she squirms around.

"Are you forgetting what we planned for today?" She quirks her eyebrow.

"What did we plan?" I ask and my eyes widen when I remembered we planned to go wedding dress shopping today.  "Shit, I completely forgot!"

"Uhuh." She folds her arms and looks at my messy attire.

"Let me just go get dressed and I'll be back I'll be back." I say and leave the room.

I head into the bedroom and see Harry lying in bed with his eyes shut. "Are you still tired?" I lay on top of him with my chin resting on his chest.

"A baby with colic makes you feel that way." He mumble and I chuckle kissing his lips.

I move off of him but he holds my waist, "Where are you going pretty face?" I laugh at the rare nickname.

"I forgot I had something important to do with Lorrie." I say not giving away the fact I needed to find my wedding dress.

"Oh really and what important thing is that?" He questions.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." I peck his lips again and finally get off of him.

I change into skinny jeans and a tank top, "Can I wear this." I ask, holding up Harry's flannel.

"Sure baby." He says without even looking at it.

I put his flannel over my tank top and find my purse. I grab my phone and kiss Harry's cheek. "The milks in the fridge for Hope." I tell him.

"I love you." He pulls my wrist and kisses my lips.

"I love you too handsome." He pulls a lazy smile and I leave the room.

"I'm sure you'll look beautiful in anything baby!" Harry yells as I'm about to leave the apartment.

I bite my lip, suppressing a smile. He must know I'm looking for my wedding dress today. So much for him not knowing.

Me and Lorrie head to the mall and go to a cute boutique. The amount of lace and white dresses was blinding.

"Hello, I'm Jane. How can I help you?" An elderly woman asks.

"We're looking for a wedding dress for August 16th." I tell her.

"And what are you looking for in this wedding dress?" She questions.

"Something simple." I shrug and she leads the way to some of the wedding dresses they have on display.

"These are some of our most popular wedding dresses that are simple but still gorgeous." She says.

I look though the dresses and Lorrie looks at some of the other ones.

We search for what seems like ages and I even try a few on but none of them feel completely comfortable for me to wear.

"Maybe we should come back another time." I sigh.

"Wait! I have another dress that's just new in." Jane says and heads to the back room to grab the dress.

She comes back with a beautiful dress made of a light fabric. It had beautiful lace detailing and the dress went out at the waist line but it wasn't too puffy.

I could picture how I'd look walking down the isle at the wedding and felt a smile crawl onto my face just thinking about Harry being at the alter.

"Try it on Liv!" Lorrie said and I grinned, taking the dress in my hands and heading to the changing room.

I slid the dress on and felt a wave of happiness. I looked I the mirror and smiled at my reflection. My eyes stung as I never thought I would ever end up where I am right now.

I step out of the room and Lorrie gasps when she sees me. Her eyes water and she looks at the dress in awe. "It's perfect."

"It is isn't it?" I smile and can't stop looking at the dress on my body.

"It suits you so well!" Jane smiles. "I'm guessing this is the dress you want?"

"Definitely." I say.

"Well have it pressed and ready for you, when would you like to pick it up?" She asks and I tell her August 14th which is two days before the wedding.

We leave the shop and I fee a weight lifted off of my shoulders. Lorrie and I spend another hour shopping around the mall and then we part ways.

As soon as I get home, I hear giggling coming from mine and Harry's room. I set my bags on the table and walk in to see Harry with Bella and Hope.

They're all snuggled under the blanket and Harry has the laptop on. "What are you guys up to?" I ask and Harry looks up at me and grins.

"Hey baby." He says and I take off my shoes and lie on the bed next to Hope, taking her in my arms.

I kiss Harry's lips, "We're looking for food for the wedding."

"Mmmm, what have you chosen?" I look at he computer screen.

"Well we've chosen a few options. I laugh when I see that most of it is chicken tenders and fries. I'm guessing Bella did most of the work.

"It all sounds too delicious." I say.

"I chose the chicken tenders mommy!" Bella states proudly.

"I'm sure you did." I grin and we carry on looking for catering for the wedding.

Bella kept on suggesting things like: ice cream, potato waffles and hot dogs, which were a few of her favourites.

"I know! We can have McDonald's!" Bella squeals and claps her hands.

Harry chuckles, "We can't have McDonald's at a wedding princess."

"Why not?" She pouts.

"Because McDonald's isn't healthy princess." Harry says.

"But McDonald's chicken nuggets are my favourite." Her eyes well up.

"I know how about we get McDonald's for dinner tonight." Harry suggests and Bella smiles.

"Yes! Yes! Can I have chicken nuggets?" She asks.

"Of course you can princess." Harry kisses her on the forehead which makes me smile.

-----------------------------------------------

Trust Harry to be the healthy one. I wouldn't mind having McDonald's for my wedding.

I have some really exciting news!!

I've entered both Better and Spaces into the wattys2017! It's my first time and I know I might not win but I don't want to doubt too much because you never know.

Please got and vote for those two stories because it would be much appreciated xx

*Please vote, comment and share*

-Chloe xx