14; Suits & It's In The Past*

H A R R Y

"Baby, I'm going with Lorrie and Niall to get my suit." I say to my sleepy fiancé lying in bed still.

"But it's so early..." She mumbles into her pillow and reaches out for my hand.

"It's eleven in the morning beautiful." I chuckle and she groans.

"Why am I so tired all the time?" She says and I just shake my head and hold her hand up to my lips to press a kiss on the back of it.

"I love you baby." I tell her.

"I love you more handsome." She says, her eyes opening slightly.

"Not possible." I whisper and leave the apartment after saying goodbye to Bella and Hope as well.

The wedding is getting closer day by day and I'm nervous but also very excited to finally call Olivia my wife.

I've also been looking at new houses for us for after the wedding. We agreed on buying a bigger house after the honeymoon since my salary has gone up. I've found a few but I want to surprise Olivia with the perfect house so that she doesn't have to stress about it.

"Hey Harry." Lorrie pulls me into a hug when I reach them outside the mall. "Ready to find the perfect suit?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." I huff and Niall pats my back.

"It was a mistake bringing her here mate. We'll be here for hours." He explains and I chuckle, shaking my head.

"Since I've seen Liv's dress, I know exactly what your suit needs to look like." Lorrie rambles on about different coloured suits and ties.

"Babe, remember this is Harry's suit." Niall reminds her and she glares at him.

"Yeah yeah, I know." She says and leads us into a shop.

There were more suits than I could even imagine but they all looked the same. They were all boring and not my kind of style. I wanted something different, something more comfy but smart. Something Olivia would love.

"Hurry up and start looking you two." Lorrie orders and I go to look through the different suits.

I find one with red and black strips and another one with a black jacket and black dress pants with a loose fitting shirt. I hold on to both of them to try in later.

My eyes fall on a bright pink suit and I smile imagining myself wearing that to a wedding or just in general.

I find another suit which is all black and pick that one up too.

Once I have my three suits, I head to the changing room and Lorrie and Niall wait outside.

I try the one with the loose fitting white shirt and step outside. Lorrie pulls a face and Niall just smiles. "It's okay." Niall says.

"Nope, nope, nope. It's too casual. The shirt isn't tidy enough for a wedding." Lorrie says and sends me back in to change into the next one which is the black and red striped one.

I step out and Niall is the first to speak. "It's nice." I roll my eyes at his short comments.

"No! That's not appropriate for a wedding. Who wears red and black stripes?" She waves me back into the changing room and I get into the all black suit.