Chapter 21

The air was chilly as I stepped outside after school, winter wasn’t far off. I never looked forward to the cold and snow but I had to admit that it was a very beautiful time of year. There was a beauty to the whiteness, everything looked clean and pure. I liked that about winter. But the last threads of fall were still hanging on so it wasn’t too cold as I made my way over to the soccer field to watch Josh’s practice.

My day had been good, people were leaving me alone. In fact that day in history I’d sat with Josh and his friends. His friends were all nice to me and included me in the conversation. It was strange to me but I liked it, talking to people. It felt strange to be talking to popular kids and for them to be nice to me. I guess nothings impossible. As I walked to the soccer field one of Josh’s friends, a tall kid with dark hair name Dave waved to me as he made his way to the locker room.

I was kind of in shock but involuntarily smiled as I waved in return. I sat in the front row of the bleachers and pulled my backpack onto my lap and took out my book to read while I waited for practice to start. We were reading The Catcher in the Rye right now and I was liking this story. Holden was an interesting character and I understood him. Josh had told me about the significance of Allie’s catcher’s mitt and the poems written in green ink. It reminded me of why I always wrote in red ink.

When I heard the sound of chattering voices approaching I put my book away and looked up and met eyes with my boyfriend. Josh smiled at me and I smiled back rejoicing in the sight of my boyfriend in his soccer shorts. I mean getting to watch twenty or so guys run around in tiny shorts was pretty awesome, but my boyfriend was definitely the hottest. He was the hottest and he was mine. Another thing to add to my list. It was part of my therapy to make a list. I was supposed to make a list of all the things that made me happy, and the things worth staying alive for. Josh was like number one through fifty on my list. And his ass in those shorts were definitely high up on the list.

I’d never really been into sports, not only did my scrawny ass lack any athletic ability but sports were just boring to me. But this I was able to appreciate. I’d always been made fun of in gym class, it was always my least favorite time of the day. In sixth grade a boy pushed me down during a game of volleyball after I missed the ball and the other team got the point. The verbal abuse was worse than the physical but either way it was enough to cement my strong aversion to all sports.

Josh scored three goals during practice and I was grinning with pride as he walked back to the locker room to change. He gave me a wave as he passed by me, and my heart sped up a little. I dug through my backpack until I found where I’d put the keys. Josh had given me his car keys so I could go wait in his car while he changed after practice. I held onto the keys and slung my bag over my shoulder and walked across the field to the parking lot. I didn’t have to wait very long before I saw Josh jogging towards the car with his hair wet from a shower covered in a snapback. He had a look of concentration on his face as he ran and his tongue poked out between his lips. He was so adorable. He jumped in the car and threw his backpack rather haphazardly into the backseat.

“Hey boyfriend,” he said turning to face me in the passenger seat.

“Hey boyfriend,” I replied smiling.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss, mind you we were in the school parking lot where at any moment his team mates would be coming to leave themselves. But the kiss was much more than just a peck, it was deep, it was intense, there was tongue. I didn’t mind. But I thought maybe we could take this to a different locale. I broke apart from him rather begrudgingly. “Hey Josh why don’t we go to your house then we can continue this?”

“Yeah, that’s uh actually a good idea. I’m sorry I’m just really horny, thanks for being the reasonable one in the relationship.”

I smiled sardonically, “Yeah that’s me, Mr. Reasonable.”

The ride to his house seemed longer than usual, as it would when one has a growing hard on. I think it’s safe to say that we were basically sprinting to his room once we arrived at his house. He pressed me up against his closed bedroom door with a hand on either side of my head. “So is this a good place for me to make out with you,” Josh asked playfully?

“Hmm well I don’t know it could be better, you don’t have fine silk sheets.”

“Dammit, my fine silk sheets are at the dry cleaners right now. Will you make an exception this time for me. I’ll get down on my knees and beg if I have to.”

“I mean I can think of other, better reasons for you to get down on your knees, but there’s no need to beg. I had to watch you run around in those soccer shorts for an hour, I don’t need the fricken silk sheets.”

His lips were on mine again gentle at first but as we grew more passionate his lips were rougher. I let out an involuntary moan. His hands drifted to my waist pulling me so that our bodies were pressed up against one another’s. We only broke apart long enough to pull our shirts off, his chest was warm against mine. His lips wandered from mine and began to wander down to my neck, then my shoulder, then my chest, his tongue trailing the entire way. I let out a surprise welp when I felt his hot breath engulf my nipple. He swirled his tongue around my nipple and I thought my legs were going to give out. I think he had to hold me up a little. He moved to the other one and I thought I would for sure collapse this time, but I remained upright.

“Mmm you like that babe,” Josh asked me?

I don’t know how coherent m response was but I remember saying something. His hands traveled down to my waist and playfully fiddled with the button on my jeans. He slid to his knees and I looked down at him kneeling before me in somewhat disbelief that this was happening. “Josh I -”, he cut me off.

“Don’t say anything Ty, I want to do this. I want to taste you. I’ve been studying up so you’ll have to tell me how I do.”

And with that in one swift motion he had my pants unbuttoned and down around my ankles before I could even fathom what was happening. I fell back against the door with a loud thud as he took the head of my dick in his mouth. I dissolved at the feeling of his hot, wet mouth on my manhood. I practically shook with pleasure and had to grip onto his shoulders to hold myself up. I told him when I was about to come which frankly was after an embarrassingly short amount of time. He didn’t move when I said that but remained wrapped around my dick. I came in his mouth with an equally embarrassing sound escaping my mouth.

I was breathless and could barely hold myself up on my two legs. My now limp dick slid out of his mouth and he stood up so he was back at eye level with me. He wrapped his arms around me to help me remain upright. He leaned in and kissed my lips, in a kiss that was slow and tender. “So how was that babe?”

“I give you an A-plus,” I said still catching my breath.

He smiled, “I’m glad I passed Mr. Joseph. I wouldn’t want to let you down.”

“You could never let me down Josh, you're the best boyfriend ever. I love you.”

“I love you too, babe. I’m so glad that you’re alive and that I get to hold you in my arms and give you blowjobs, and love you.”

“I’m happy to be alive tonight, I really am.” And I was. But I worried that my happiness was fleeting, as it always seemed to be.