Chapter 7-Introduction

Recap: I used my mind quickly and ran into kitchen quickly grabbing the biggest knife.

I quickly picked an apple from fruit basket and chopped it into pieces. After poking the knife into one of the pieces, I ran towards the door.

The bell rang again and I ran towards the door faster, I opened it and there stood all those seven men in somewhat like a group. Paul was standing in front beside him was Harriot and behind him was that blonde Nick with long beard and then beside him was Lucas and Kevin and behind them were there two bodyguards dressed in all black, I mentally laughed at them for hiring bodyguards for themselves First: As if they were as brilliantly talented as Picasso that if people would saw them then a whole crowd will gather around them, Second: They themselves are so creepy that no one would like to talk to them or would rather hire a bodyguard for themselves to protect them from these creepy men.

As I was thinking this and smirking, I realized that they all were looking at me from head to toe as if they had seen some ghost or no not a ghost but some alien from Mars all eyes wide and jaw dropped okay I was a bit exaggerating but anybody could tell they all were clearly checking me out as my coat was no longer on my body to cover my bare side of my waist.

I stand there waiting for them to look me in the eyes. I ate the apple which was hanging on the tip of big knife to pretend that I was eating an apple when my actual intention was to intimidate them with the big knife.

After a while when nobody was still in this world I decided to take matters in my own hands. I cleared my throat and all eyes finally met mine.

"Can I help you gentlemen?" I asked emphasizing on 'gentlemen' and with the fakest polite manner and fakest smile that I could manage and mentally said sorry to the father of Mannerism as they were NO where near "gentlemen".

"Oh! Hello gracious lady I'm Paul nice to meet you, we just shifted here and we have got that flat across from yours." Paul said pointing to the flat across from mine. I started to panick in my mind just thinking that these creepy people are gonna live in the flat across from mine. To say I was terrified was an understatement.

"Phil told us he gave you the keys for the flat so would you give us the key." As I heard Paul saying Phil's name everything came running back to me:

Flashback:I just finished eating my breakfast and went out of door, I locked the door and as soon as I turned I was met with Phil.

He is a very nice guy he helped me since the day I shifted here with putting and organizing my stuff in rooms to taking me to grocery shopping, and now we are kind of good friends. " Good Morning Ms. Sexy" he greeted me.

"Morning Mr.Hot" I replied grinning.

"Sue I need you to do me a favor".

"Sure what's it?" I said genuinely interested in helping him.

"So here are some of my friends coming from London, they are painters, and they need good locations for their new work and what better location can be than Switzerland itself, great landscapes, spectacular mountains and scenery right?" he said it in all dramatic way while stretching and roaming his hands in air it made me laugh.

"sure sure, so what can I do?" I said.

"I want you to keep the keys of the flat next to me, in which they are shifting and I'll be gone to the Global Health & Hygiene Conference in Geneva for several days so if they arrive before I return give them the keys okay?"

"That's it I will do it."

End of flashback

"Oh yeah now I remember, by the way I'm Sue and Phil told me about you guys coming here for location and stuff and yes I have the keys hold on I'll bring them."

I took a step aside from the door not bothering to close the door as now I know they may be creepy but they are no threat as Phil know them, I took the keys out of the drawer when my phone start to rang "Phil calling" beep beep "Phil calling" I mentally scowl at myself for not putting the speaker mode off.

I told him that his friends have arrived at Zurich and I'm going to give them the keys after hanging up I went to them again.

"There you go" I said giving the keys to Paul.

"Thank you Sue for giving us your precious time, hope you have a good night." Paul said with a polite smile. I was taken back by such politeness but immediately responded "yeah good night to you guys too." They all nodded and turn back and started to walk towards their flat which was directly in front from mine.

I don't know what came over me but the thought make me stop them "Stop!" I said a bit too loudly. They all look back at me giving me the 'what?' look. Maybe it was the politeness of the aged man that made me ask them "You all look as tired as me so I don't think any of you would want to cook this late, when you are beyond tired not that I think any food in that apartment or any ingredients to make food is there and neither is it that any restaurant might be open this late and even if it is then the main city area is very far it would take a long time to bring the food here and it will even get cold so if you guys want I can cook for you guys?"

They look really tired and they would really have a hard time finding food so I thought of offering them dinner with me.

I saw they had hope in their eyes when I offered them and I'm sure they would have not be able to find anything until morning but there was also a look in their face that said like I told them the formula of atomic bomb they look really happy.

"Oh! No it is fine we don't want to bother you by making dinner for all of us, it is fine" Paul said emphasizing on 'us'.

"Yeah it is fine we'll manage something it's no big deal and you look tiredtoo." The guy with scarf I guess his name was Lucas said.

I'm starting to feel horrible for calling them bad guys as they may look creepy but they seem quite good in nature.

I could see other guys other guys were mentally scowling and disagreeing with both of them, the hope which I saw earlier on my mentioning of dinner was soon seem to die in other men eyes and I could clearly see the blondie with snapback shooting daggers to both of them.

"No it's fine I was just gonna cook for myself its really no problem."I said.

"Oh! Yes please we would love to have dinner with you, it is really sweet of you to invite us. I'm kinda starving and by giving me food you will be saving my life" Nick said so fast, it was like he said everything all in just one breath. He said it before anyone could say anything and I laughed at how childish he sound totally contrary to his appearance.

"Oh ughh I'm mean our life you know we all are starving" he said quite unsure about others but definitely sure about himself and I could see a slight blush appearing on his cheeks due to embarrassment. Aww it was so cute but looking at him you can't probably say that word.