Chapter 8-Dinner

Harry's P.O.V.

We entered the flat all too tired I heard yawns and groans of tiredness and thumping of luggage that dropped on floor.

Looking around the flat it was quite big to say for a flat but anyhow it was okay.

There was couch on my right with two side sofas and a large LED on wall and everything was already settled and furnished, in front of me was a painting with a black frame hanging from wall it was pretty and it looked very intense as it was made with dark colors like black, blue, red and violet all dark colors and my mind shifted automatically to Zayn wondering what he would say definitely getting inspired by it and planning on when to draw a masterpiece like this, telling each of us how much intense was it what he was seeing in it.

I shrugged it off and shake my head to escape those thoughts. I saw next to painting was kitchen and next to it by the line three doors what the actual fuck man three and we are four before thinking anything i grab my bag and turn to run to the closest door when a hand grab my collar and pulled me back yeah of course it had to be Paul.

"And where do you think you are going bud? We all will be sleeping here on the floors and when tomorrow we are gone you all could fight for the rooms okay?"he said authoritatively

"Oookkaayy" i said disappointment laid in my voice.

After arranging all the mattress on the floor we were seriously too exhausted to even get up, we all took a shower it was quite relaxing but nothing could compare to a good nap.

After much arguing for room it was decided by Paul that Louis and Niall will live in separate rooms and me and Liam will share a room, every month we will change rooms and each one of us have to share room with someone.

There was a knock at the door and finally I was forced to go to open the door I was quiet sure it was Sue as she told us when the dinner will be ready she would call us.

And yep I was right as soon as I open the door she was standing there in a white t-shirt with 'Nighty Night' written in pink and grey sweatpants and her hair was in a messy bun and a pen was stuck in it.

"The dinner is ready you guys can."she said.

She said with a blank emotion oh! c'mon she could have at least said it in a polite manner okay if she is gonna give a attitude to me I can give it back to her too.

"You know there is a switch on the wall when pressed it makes sound and tells the people inside there is a person standing outside and is called 'A Bell' or 'An Electric Bell' that makes sound, there was no need to knock better remember next time understand." Good job Harry she would've understand that other people can also show attitude.

"Anelectricbellisamechanicalbellthatfunctionsbymeansofanelectromagnet.Ahollowdevicemadeofmetalthat makesaringingsoundwhenstruck.Whenanelectriccurrentisapplied,itproduce arepetitivebuzzingorclangingsound.Abellactivatedbythemagneticeffectofanelectriccurrent."she said it in a breath but what did she said?

"What?" I asked full confused

"What?" she asked me the same question.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked her still confused.

"You said wrong definition of an electric bell I just said the official and correct one." she said while shrugging I swear this girl is really something.

"Okay whatever we will be there in 5 minutes" I said totally annoyed by her.

"Okay" she said and turned to walk into her flat.