Chapter 21- Birthdays

ALERT: There are going to be many  POV's   switches in this chapter.

Sue's POV

Another morning another day only except it is a weekend day. But is it something really that special that I need to tell everyone about.

Well not.

Not at least in people's eyes but in my eyes yes it is, it's my birthday.

But who cares?

Nobody, so it'll stay till me.

With these heavy aggressive torturing thoughts and with a loneliness in my heart I got out of my bed getting ready for what I do every year on my birthday since I've been earning a good amount of money.

But even if I knew that there will be no text no mails no missed calls on mobile wishing me on my precious day I still pick it up only to be met with what I already know.

Nothing at all.

Not even a single notification regarding with blessings and wishes and like the karma is slapping me on the face, for not even a notification related to office was there.

Because I was that desperate for a notification that even a work-related would have been better for my poor heart.

But the date written clearly got my attention. They say that my birthday comes after every four years and this is the reason they forget it.

Could be it really be that?

But my poor heart could not help but feel broken, if that was possible anymore.

Broken, insecure and like always lonely. Is it really that hard to remember?

A sheen glittery layer of water covered my eyes but I refuse to let even a drop fallout cause I know it's not worth it, 'they're not worth it'.

And repeating it again and again like a mantra I stepped out of the comfort of my cozy bed to get ready for the day ahead.

Harry's POV

 It was noon time and we all were lounging around in the hall watching the television.

But we haven't seen Sue the whole day. The dining table was as usual filled with the delicacies for our breakfast like not a feast to devour and fill our bellies but a masterpiece to stare and admire.

"I'm going out for fresh air who's coming along?" Louis questioned.

"Me I wanna explore this magnificent peaceful land." Niall threw his hands in air in agreement and finally almost all of us agreed.

We roamed around the city just exploring it, having lunch and by the time we were  returning it was becoming sunset.

We decided to stop and admire it, when we saw a cliff not far away and agreed to witness the beautiful sunset from there in the landscapes of Zurich but we had to pass the coniferous long trees.

Suddenly we heard the thunder and dark clouds started appearing above our heads it was like the nature tricked us to fall in it's trap.

By the time we reached near the clearing, I heard Niall shouting "Ouch! Why did you stop man?" Liam turned around and shushed him and pointed over his shoulder.

I look pass to it and I found a car parked in the clearing and soon a girl emerged from behind it.

It wasn't just any girl but it was Sue she had a cupcake in her hand with a single candle blowing.