Chapter 18- Offer

Next day at the table both Harry and Niall couldn't even open their eyes they looked like they didn't had sleep in years.

Coal black circles was as clear as the spot in the the flawless moon.

Seeing there terrible state I was reminded of my own misery when I was tortured not only by humans but also by nature.

Of the time when I had to accustomed to the climate changes and biological changes.

I decided to ask what the matter was cause I can understand how does it feel when no one asks.

They were so tired that they couldn't even utter a single word when I asked the reason of there exhaustion.

So Liam and Louis told me that they had only 3 rooms and so they both had to share one room that means, share one bed as none of them was ready to sleep on couch either and therefore they are unable to have good sleep.

And by the end of their short story we found Niall and Harry both fast asleep on the table itself with their head completely down.

It should have made me laugh seeing their way of sleeping right now but it didn't. Instead it really made me feel bad for them as I can myself feel their pain and without a thought, out of instinct I spoke "Well I have two rooms all vacant and any of you both can shift there and I'm more than sure that in my bedrooms my beds have extremely comfortable mattresses."

And in motion quicker than a dog who wake's in the middle of night upon hearing a sound, and faster than a bird who flew on just one slight commotion, both Harry and Niall's head was up.

"When can we shift?" Niall asked, and Harry's head turned to his left to look at Niall in what seems disbelief but what astonished me was how his neck did not broke or got sprain because of the speed with which his head turn it sure should have.

"What I'm not gonna liv-" but Harry was cut off by Niall with a slap on his cheek.

I should've known that he for sure would bring his ego above his comfort.

My mouth hung open, so wide that I was afraid it would touch the edge of the table not because Niall slapped Harry, it was a playful friendly slap but because of the drama after the slap they played.

Harry turned his head as slowly as it was possible with his hand on his cheek making it more dramatic than all the movies across the world I have ever seen"Y-you slapped me! ME? Your friend? Your best friend! For who? WHO!? For her !" He spoke so dramatically while pointing a finger at me.

Niall scoffed like a mother of a teenager and brought Harry closer to him by pulling his collar and spoke very low but he was still very audible "Stop acting like a brat young man, and think this is a golden opportunity! It's not everyday you find hot, kind woman saving your life okay! So don't you dare mess up! We would've our own bed, I can imagine it from now!"

"You really don't have a problem with us shifting right?" Niall asked with such a polite and big smile like a insurance agent would look at you it was hard to say that it looked fake.

"No no I don't have any problem." I spoke nervously.

Although I had problem, and it was with them living with me who wouldn't have?

Just because they are celebrities doesn't mean they aren't capable of crime!

They are not my relatives, not the people I have known all my life I shouldn't trust them that simply! But that's the thing I don't simply trust people just like that!!

I had just simply allow no given complete permission to strangers to live with me without knowing them that thoroughly, but then again it was me who offered them, they did not ask me stay but looking at there faces anyone would have.