Chapter-15 Drive And Peace

The weather was indescribable, I mean at least for me it was as I spent my life in places where I was in trauma from my past and present.

Where I kept myself captive in my own room to prevent myself from horrid thoughts of the society about me or I was just too scared to see the outside world.

And when I brought myself outside from all the darkness that I was living in I found myself in a place where walls were high enough to hide the sun, the clouds, the moon, the stars from all the people down on ground.

I grew used to it but then again I was brought to another place where weather change was like one in a million time thing, always too hot, only bright shining sun above your head was visible always ready to drain all the energy out of you.

There was just this one time, this one evening where for the first and for last time until now I saw such a weather or may I say such a sunset so calm yet so wild, so glowing yet so upset just like this morning.

The sky was all the bright shades of red, yellow, orange and it was disappearing at my feet.

I looked up to see the setting sun but the sun had already set letting the darkness win over it just like the light of my life had died and the darkness had prevailed slowly engulfing me in it.

It drown in the wide deep sea, people say oceans and seas are blue green but to me it looked as clear as as shining glass and the image of sun was appearing nearer to me minute by minute. I still remembered that evening so clearly.

After fourteen years I have seen such a landscape, sure it was not sunset back like that evening but the morning of 10:00 am was very calming.

It was like a new start, I don't know what was all I was feeling but I was at very calm and peace.

Something I had been missing for last fourteen years trying to find peace and solace somewhere, anywhere and everywhere but I find it no where.

I was interrupted with my thoughts "Jesus, Are you trying to kill us or what? Drive slow." Harry almost shouted.

"I am driving slow." I said it calmly.

It's like every new person who sits beside me panics about me driving this fast really? Do I really drive fast?...

But who cares? Clearly not me.

"Driving at 50 is slow for you?" Harry spoke still sounding angry.

"Yes Sue Harry is right you should drive slow it's dangerous here to drive that fast." I heard Paul's voice from backseat.

"Relax okay I've been driving at faster speed than this my whole life and nothing ever happened I'm quite a racer myself." I said, still at my calm.

"Oh really Miss Racer then I guess you really want to get a ticket then huh?" And automatically my speed went down, after all I don't want another ticket. I already paid last month and last to last and it's last so now no more tickets. 

"Thought so hughh." Harry said while rolling his eyes.

I had to stop myself from taking is eyes out of their sockets and feed them to vultures.

My grip on the steering wheel tightened, the red and blue valley of veins was making an appearance on my hands.

As I started to admire the landscapes again my anger slowed down towards him.

But Harry didn't let me have peace even for a moment as he opened the window and cold breeze entered through the window inside the car making the temperature fall inside.

I was about to shout at him for doing that as the heater was on and there was no need to open the window in so cold weather and so I turned my head towards him to shout at him but Harry beat me to it by speaking first.

"This place is so calming" he spoke so quietly and I couldn't help but notice the raspiness, the low pitch and how heavy his voice actually was.

But then again he is a singer that's what he is known for his voice.

His eyes were closed and his chocolate brown curls were blowing in the direction of wind.

As I kept admiring him he continued "Away from all miseries of the world."

And then I felt a feeling I couldn't describe looking at him, at how he can find his peace so easily maybe it's really only me who can't have peace and serenity, who can't find a place to call home.

Hello! Everyone so here's a new chapter. Hope you all enjoy reading it and if you did then please vote and don't forget to comment. I would really appreciate that and please if you all liked this story then please help me spread it please if you can do that that'll be really grateful of you all. Have fun my lovelies reading it. Have a good day and keep smiling like always.xx

P.S.- If in case you got confused about this chapter, then this chapter is before the Local Market chapter, they are driving to the market. So first this is the chapter and then 'Local Market'.
-with all love S.V.❤❤Xoxo