Chapter 1- Tired

Hello! Guys this is first book I don't know how many of you are gonna read it. But when you do please do not forget to like and comment I would really like to read your comments.
I know the pic is not at night time but just imagine what it's like at night that is the scenario and pic is no wonderful but they'll get better I'll try for that, it's my first book so you know......and YES this chapter would be left in a cliffhanger.

Please tell me what do you think?? I'm waiting for your views and I would be glad to know what you think.
Thank You everyone. Have a good day and keep smiling.
-With all love S.V.

2

0 May, 2017

Sue's POV

I'm driving right now at a very slow speed according to me but for others it is normal, I just bought a new BMW 7series Sedan, it's two and half months old, the time I shifted here and I just fell in love with it.

As I'm a car lover, I just love buying and driving them as of my whole male family members are just as obsessed with cars as I am.

Driving in hilly areas for such a long period of time was something I had never done before. But it is such a adrenaline rush. It was night time not sure what time exactly it was.

I had started driving cautiously cause it's hilly area and it's dangerous to drive recklessly, I've started that ever since I moved in Zurich from New York.

Although this 'driving cautiously' is described by me only, James say I still drive too dangerously, hell my whole family says that and once you go for a drive with me you would never want go anywhere in a car with me.

I don't understand when my family says I drive dangerously and can have a very fatal accident, when all my life I drove like this. They all are very worried for me always.

I took the night beauty I have always admired so much. I just love night more than day.

I've been a night person since childhood my friends call me an owl but I prefer to call myself Batman but no Batwoman would be more appropriate cause I wouldn't want to change my gender after all.

I guess...how does it matter anyways, laughing at silly anime thought I push the accelerator a bit more increasing the speed and letting the chilly air enter through the window more violently.

It's just that I like night a lot, I feel so connected with it, the darkness of night, the beauty of moon and yet those spots on it never let its beauty fade down I even find those spots on moon magnificent and the stars how they shine sometimes so bright but other days they just don't even are there out in sky and how only that one star pole star outshines every other star, it comes out every day no matter other stars are there in sky or not it even comes out when moon is not there as if trying to tell and show the world that it can compete the beauty of moon.

The mountains covered with snow adds to the beauty of night, and the calmness is the other thing that adds.

Soon I reach my apartment building uuuhhhhgggg I just don't like this apartment or the building I don't know why but I just don't. It gives be very bad vibes. And I blame all this to James that idiot sick stupid asshole just because of him I'm living in this scary apartment while he lives in the luxury apartment building build by McKinsey my office.

If he had g given my name for having a flat too then I would have been living in same building comfortably.

But here I am....(I made a sound of phewww) and shook my head at such a stupid move of my best friend.

I parked my car in its usual spot and look at the my very old Gucci watch for time, which I own since I'm 5yrs old, my mom gave it to me God how dearly I missed her.

I only wear this watch when it is really really important occasion or meeting or conference, now I don't want it getting lost now do I? Nope not at all. It was 9:30pm hmm not too late I got out of my car and a sudden shiver ran through my whole body.