Chapter 10- One Direction

"Oh! really!" she said full excited and now I'm confused is she our fan? but she said she is not a fan.

"Don't tell me you guys are fangirls or should I say fanboys" she said while laughing and it made me laugh too.

"No I'm just saying because we all like their songs even Paul and our two bodyguards like their songs too." By this time we all were laughing but Niall still seemed pretty serious.

"One thing is for sure you guys are total opposite of your appearance I mean look at all of you guys look so creepy but you are all 12 year teenage girls by heart hahaha" she said while laughing.

We all stopped laughing at her confession for us "oh no I didn't mean it in that way"she said in a worried tone.

"Yeah right because it's sure as hell...." Louis said while pausing and looking at us then looking back at a full terrified Sue and continuing

"Is alright, because we know how creepy we look"and we all laughed again.

"yeah that's true only if you guys remove that fake stuff maybe you guys look less creepy" she said.

We all were having a gala time and some more bantering here and there continued between us.

And after some time I realized she is not much rude she is quite actually funny and sarcastic I can say she is a very much female version of Louis and we will have a lot trouble in handling two Louis hahaha.

But still she needs to prove she is not arrogant and until that time I'll give her, her attitude back.

"Do you guys are like real fanboys of One Direction?" Sue asked all of us after sometime.

"Yes we just love them and Louis is just so perfect I mean have you seen his sense of humor he is the King of Humor ain't he?" Lou as usual flattering himself and asking all of us how best he is though no on can deny it.

"Hahahah..... have you like got a crush on him cause no wonder you are making us agree on this thing" Sue said.

"who wouldn't have a crush on him, don't you have crush on him?"Lou asked her.

I truly wished Sue would say a big no not because I wanted her to have a crush on me but I just... You know I didn't wanted to have her crush on any of the boys not even Zayn.

"Me and crush Nah" I mentally did a dance in my head but I could see the frown appeared on Louis' face "so who is your favorite in One Direction?"Louis asked her

"Everyone" she replied.

"Ok so everyone is favorite but who you have a crush on?" Louis asked her again.

I hoped she says my name but her answer made me sad and I could see a frown on Liam and Niall's face too.

"No One"she said while taking a sip of water from her glass.

"So you have a crush on Zayn?" Liam asked her.

And we clearly knew her answer 'YES' and I was now getting even more upse-" Noooo who said it?"

WHAT so she means she loves us all but she had crush on none of us! 

"So you have crush on none of them"Niall asked.

"No a big No why is it necessary to have a crush on one of them?" She said chuckling but it was only her voice that could be heard everyone else was silent and I could clearly feel how the boys were hurt by this cause I myself was hurt not because there was a girl who didn't have crush on ONE DIRECTION but how blunt and boldly she said that.