Chapter-17 Arguing

Hello! everyone as promised I'm back in MAY as my exams are over I hope to achieve a good College after my results. So know I'll update more as I'm back. SO enjoy my lovelies!!  

   P.S.- Hey! Everyone I have edited this chapter. So read it again!-22-06-2018

I was driving back to the apartment "Will you drive slow?" Harry shouted beside me.

"I am driving slow" I spoke with gritted teeth to keep my calm as he is continuously annoying the fuck out of me.

"Really then what is 'driving fast' for you? Care to take a look on your speedometer." he spoke angrily.

"Would you keep your mouth shut?" I spoke angrily too.

"I'm not even gonna sit with you the next time you drive!" he spoke like venom coming out of a snake's mouth.

"Then why are you sitting right now?" I backfired at him.

"You are probably asking me to get out of the car, how kind. Isn't it Paul!?" he spoke sarcasticly looking back at Paul.

"Don't put words in my mouth." I shouted.

"Do you see a spoon in my hand?" he sassed.

"How sarcastic aren't you? But that's not what I said so stop making lies." I defended myself.

"But that's what you meant." he spoke, totally in sarcastic mood.

He was quite indirectly insulting me and I can't take that at any fucking cost so I decide to pay him back. "God if you have so much problem with me and my car why don't you brought your own car and drive it huh?"

"Oh believe me I would have if I could." he snorted.

"Aww is the worldwide popstar was not even allowed to bring his car with him that is so bad." I spoke fully with the intention to insult him now.

"Yes, actually I was really not allowed because I was traveling a commercial airline not my private jet. Stupid." he spoke and I never ever had felt so frustrated, annoyed that I might kill anybody who comes infront of me.

"Don't you dare call me that." I shouted and removed my hand from the steering wheel pointing a finger at him.

I may be bad or even ugly but I'm not some idiot or stupid and so I would not hear it coming from anybody's mouth for me.

"Why? Does me calling you stupid or probably showing you the mirror gets on your nerves eh?" he spoke evilly.

I swear I'm gonna kill him now.

"You-" I was interrupted by a voice from behind.

Of course it has to be of Paul's he was the only one beside me and Mr. Annoying.

"Stop it! Just stop it guys." Paul shouted from behind and we were as silent as two children would have when scolded by a teacher for fighting.

"I didn't even started, he started it." I whispered in a monotone.

Harry's head immediately turned to me and I could see through the corner of my eyes he was glaring at me and I was silently awaiting for a reply to come, though I can see it coming very soon.

"Oh! Really now you are a liar too cause I just asked you to drive slow." And there it comes.

"See the real liar has been caught you did not asked me, you shouted at me. And I just said I was driving slow! And you started the fight for no reason." I defended myself again.

"How da-" Harry was interrupted by Paul again.

And this time he looked like he was frustrated and was about to jump out of the car. But why?