Chapter 4-Goddess of Beauty

Hello so I wrote another chapter hope you like it comment and vote for it. Please tell me what do you think of the story is it good??         

Harry's  P.O.V

Me and the boys stand there admiring the tall apartment building it was no luxurious it was simple and simple was what makes me and boys even more happier as we were tired of luxury and wanted something normal.

While Paul and our two bodyguards Noah and Nave took our luggage out we stood watching around and stretching our bodies due to long ride. It was a very old building.

It was very silent so much that you can hear a pin drop sound very clearly.

When suddenly I heard clicking of heels all heads turned in the direction of the sound except our bodyguards and Paul who were busy taking out luggage.

Soon a girl appeared and she was so beautiful. Beautiful beyond the word itself. The moons delicate light had just turned the world a-flame with silver when I saw her.

Head toe so pretty I never saw a girl so beautiful before sure I had my own little flings with many girls: models, singers and what not but no one could compare to her beauty. She was not very tall but I guess she was 5'6 or 5'7 a normal height she looked taller due to heels she wore.

The pool of moonlight shed onto her Matte Black MacBook as an exquisitely manicured hand guides the laptop all the way upto her chest enveloping it with her small hand tightly. Out of habit my eyes fell to her ring finger to look for ring. Luckily, I found none not that you could except for a girl like her to be married so early and she was quite young, younger than me.

The long, spear-shaped finger-nails on the hand are lacquered with caramine-red varnish that matched with her vibrant red dress hidden under the black overcoat that neither did any justice to her twine-thin body and tapered waist nor was it enough to battle with the cold weather of Switzerland.

Her hands and finger-nails were like an oxymoron with contrasting meaning, a total discrete. Small, white and slender hands looks almost weighed down with three antique rings in which are set ruby, sapphire and emerald stones.

All in order first the fore, then middle, then ring finger. She must be a lover of rings like me, I thought to myself.

Though her hands were small, smaller than mine but they were as attractive, slight veins protruding just like mine does, when put into work, though mine were more prominent than hers.

Her beauty was making me weak at knees. She is first girl ever to make my heart stop beating for a second and then made it beat faster than the speed of rollercoaster, she made my world stop for a moment even though we didn't make the eye contact yet, I had been holding my breath which I didn't realized until now, I wanted to meet her, know her.

Then suddenly all my thoughts about the beauty walking towards me were crushed under the mere click of her heels, when her mobile beeped and said "A message from James " James? I knew it, I fucking knew it a girl like her, a fucking angel no a damn Goddess herself from Heaven above cannot be single she had have to get a boyfriend.

The speaking mode of her mobile was so loud probably the whole locality might have heard but maybe the silence of night was just another reason but I was brought back from assumptions when a light blush came up to her cheek I guess due to the loudness of sound she was a bit embarrassed. I thought that was cute, she was shy I like it but man she had a boyfriend... I'm so kinda upset now.

She took out her phone read the message and she smiled and her smile was even more beautiful than her. The sweetest smile I've ever seen, she smiled showing her pearly teeth and dimples god she gets dimples just like me, she looks even more cute now and started typing away on her phone to her boyfriend but I leave it for later to mourn around and focused on her again.