Chapter 14-Haz Or Has

So here is another Chapter hope you all would like it. And if you do then please vote and comment telling me your thoughts about it😄. Have fun with this funny chapter and next chapter is gonna be quite deep in start. I can promise that. Have a good day ahead and keep smiling my beautiful young ladies😀😉.                                                 -with all love S.V.❤❤

Recap:"Hey the tea is going all in vain"Paul said from the grand end siting diagonally from me, "I'll make it."  I said while putting my hands forward to pour down the tea and as the tea fall down on the cup and soon the spicy aroma of Masala Chai instead of normal tea entered in my nostrils and my eyes went wide.

My eyes went wide in realization that it was not the normal tea but my Masala Chai.

I kept the kettle down and started eating again hoping they wouldn't notice but I guess the luck is never with me damn this fucking luck.

"Hey you were just pouring the tea. What happened?"Niall asked.

"Oh! forget about it it's not the normal tea." I said avoiding to meet his or anyone else's eyes.

"Why?" Niall questioned me.

"Oh I just forgot to make the normal tea and I made my tea sorry."

"Your tea?" he asked again.

"Yeah my tea it's very spicy, it has spices in it so it's like spicy and might be too spicy for you all so leave it."

"Oh so you think we can't take something much spicy what are we two? I will definitely take it." Harry said and started making tea for himself.

"Well I didn't say you are two year old, you yourself is saying so you might be!" I sarcastically said with a smirk on my face. He glared at me while pouring milk in his cup.

"I would definitely try it. I like tasting new things" Liam said and I liked at him, breaking the death glare session me and Harry had going on.

"But you wouldn't like it believe me" I told Liam who was also now making tea for himself.

"Oh c'mon" Louis interrupted before I could say anything to him.

"Fine but don't blame me later on." I said defeated.

They were about to take their first sip when I stopped them by putting both my hands in front all of them "Stop! Hold on."

They all look at me curiously as what I was going to say but instead of saying I went under the table with my tea and kept all the breakfast on the chair I was sitting and peeked out, only my eyes were visible to them.

"Drink."

"What?" Paul asked beside me on his chair from the end, utterly confused.

"I said drink the tea and continue your breakfast."

"You are really very funny Sue" Liam said chuckling.

"Haa just wait pretty boy." I said and he seemed confused.

Then they all took a sip together and even before the whole sip of tea was inside there mouth they all spit it out and literally all of them did, well that was something I was expecting and therefore I went down, pretty me so intelligent I patted my back mentally for being so clever, if I had been sitting then all that tea would have been on my face I'm glad i went beneath the table.

"What the hell?"    "Fuck"    "what even in hell is this thing?"    "yuck" "Well I have drink many tea black tea, green tea, normal tea but this ain't fucking tea. This is poison."  There was probably everything you could hear coming from everyone's mouth.