My Dream(not a part of story)

So it's a my real dream I had last night and is not a part of story therefore not a update but it was very unique dream and I just wanted to let it out so that's what I am doin.

So u guys know I had a dream about Harry yes Harry Styles who else it can be my love of life so although I had many dreams about him I'm lost at count but this was TOTALLY different usually in my dreams me and Harry are in love and spending time together or it's our life after marriage but this time it was different.

I was a fan and my friend who lives in US I mean she is my social media friend only I never met her in person but she is fab really she got 2 tickets for a charity show which Harry was hosting it was kinda odd but I was happy for her but when she told me one ticket was for me I totally freaked out and was horrendously so sad.

As I live in India and the show was in NY and she was like I have to come to meet her and attend the show with her to meet Harry but I knew my parents will not allow it at any fucking cost and I was horrible at this point and after some days the result for SAT came out and I got a good score in it so I got NYU.

God I was so happy I studied so hard to go NYU not only cuz I love NY but also I can attend the concerts of 1d or their individual concerts so I told my parents that I will get select in NYU as I have good score so they allow me to go and now I was on cloud nine okay.

And then I meet my onl9 friend there at NY as she came to pick me up at airport she was so happy for me cuz I finally got selected in NYU and I would finally live with her she said she did not even expected me to come and here I was going to live with her although she works somewhere I do not remember that nd she had blonde hair and brown eyes or black eyes that also I can't remember and I found her really beautiful that was something I remember.

We were so happy cause we never thought that we could meet each other ever but we met and will live together we decided that, we started talking like 2years ago(which is true and she was so happy when I told her all about my Dream) so she was 2year old friend and like we knew each n every thing about each other and then in car we were shouting along the lyrics of 1d.

And finally it was the day of the show it was so nerve racking I was so panicking but my frnd wasn't that much cause she went to 1d's concert at Madison but we went for shopping and she bought me a forest green cocktail dress with black wedges and I am still Wondering it would be so awkward to wear a cocktail dress to a charity show but again it was a dream and anything can happen in dream so yeah and she did make up for me cause really I had no idea how to even put lipsticks really I don't.

And when she finished with me I was so damn like who is the girl I couldn't recognize myself and I was feeling like I'm going to a date which I never went to a single one and not to a charity show for god sake it was a charity show but she said it was alright.

We finally went to venue and I was stunned to see it was a charity show or some kind of mini Disneyland god I'm laughing right now cause no event can ever be held in a place like Disneyland.

It was like a castle and beside castle no floors No floors just very fluffy multicolored long pipes and on walking on them it was like walking on sack it just sank down.

There were just girls and some were dressed up like Barbie dolls and they were so scary some were normal girls like us and some were dressed up very elegantly like princess I was so jealous that may be Harry like them more and I was so nervous to meet him for first time or even won't get to meet him but my frnd she said we would meet him but I was not sure.

Then suddenly a very loud male voice was heard that he has arrived like HARRY STYLES have finally arrived and I felt like so happy and there were big guys in all black made way for him I was just at edge and suddenly the love of my life my everything the boy I loved so much who doesn't even know that I breathe same air as him who doesn't know I even exists for whom millions of girls are crazy for whom they can do anything literally anything who is loved by so many girls millions of girls those girls who have love for him as strong as mine or even stronger came into view and like always he looked perfect fully flawless my dream may had ended I may have forget what i like looked like in it but I would never forget how he looked I still remember his appearance the crease between his brows the way he walked make girls scream but I just stood there watching him walking towards me or more like entrance guards walking beside and behind him he was wearing a white shirt half buttons open and his two birds were so visible above it he had a baby blue suit with same color pants and black suit and he was looking staright and suddenly he looked right i wished he would have looked left then may be I would have a more good view never thinking he would lay eyes on me but when it did damn did my world stop no it just I don't know more like stood where it was in that very moment it felt so real like it was not some dream but reality my breath stopped I couldn't hear anyone else and those two green eyes everything about him his appearance everything it was like someone shot me right in my heart I know it didn't fit with my feeling but that was how I was feeling a sudden sharp string entered my heart ripping my skin and breaking all the ribs and jut striking right in my heart like the cupid himself shot me with the arrow of love I was just lost in him but he just looked away like he never saw me like I never existed my whole world came crashing down and what I never wanted was to cry Infront of anyone that make me feel so weak and useless I really need cry not at least Infront of anyone my own parents have never seen me cry that much n in last 5years I never cry Infront of them I felt so bad so rejected.

I was in washroom and I was crying alone I didn't remember if my frnd was there or not but yeah I was n so I took all my make up off and I walked out.

Me n my frnd were standing and line by line everyone was meeting him and he was asking questions I don't know how was it possible for something like this to happen for a charity show and he should be speaking to all of us not just by our ticket order but again it was a dream anything can happen finally my turn came and I was like having a panic attack my frnd encouraged me and the guards pushed us towards him and he looked towards us in that moment it felt so real he was smiling with his famous dimples popping out I found myself smiling too and we reached towards him he said hello and introduced himself with a shake hand and with a wide smile like we didn't knew who he was always so gentleman then we did the same he said oh you've got dimples I've never saw a girl except my sister who had dimples people having dimples are rare and I was full blushing I said thank you and I kept looking how flawless he was knowing it might not happen again that I see him and get to talk to him trying to capture every moment I can feeling every moment at that time I was just so numb to anything i watched how his lips were moving and he finally stopped speaking and I found he asked something to me and I don't remember what it was but my friend answered and when she did I realized it was something he was telling about the painting he was holding and then he asked something and my frnd replied to that but as soon as he turned to me and opened his mouth to speak the the guard pushed us further indicating our meeting time was over as if it was some meet and greet but it was a charity show only and Harry looked at that guard but my eyes were focused on him capturing every single detail about him in the camera of my mind knowing too well I would never be able to meet him again and then I saw three girls coming and Harry talking to him but he looked back at me once and that was all needed for me to cry but I was still holding tears he smiled to me and nodded slightly as if he was sorry for something which was not his fault his smile holding sympathy in it and that's when a tear rolled down my cheeks he made a gesture with his forefinger and thumb Infront of me to smile and I found myself smiling for the love of my life for first and last time and something in his his eyes told me he knew it was my first time meeting him. He waved goodbye to me but I was not ready to say goodbye how can I be when always wanted to meet him and now when I did it was not even 5 minutes and I had to say goodbye to him I didn't even get a hug from him to remember it forever but his smile was enough cause he smile the last time just for me just for me.

And my dream ended it hurts to know that I can't even have the love of my life even in my dreams.😔😖