Chapter 9-Singers

"We will tell you when we are about to leave and we need to know some questions before we tell who we are is that okay?" Liam asked.

Sue looked at him for a while she seem deep in thoughts then she agreed by giving a small nod.

I really am so glad for Liam's sensibleness and his calm nature or else no one amongst us would have been able to take matters so calmly.

"How did find that we were lying?" Liam asked quite a sensible question.

"Well it wasn't all that hard to tell, you see I could see that Nick's beard is stick to his jaw it's not original the glue is coming out you should stick it again-"she says pointing to Niall, Paul glared at Niall for his immaturity.

"-and you guys did not admire the painting down in the hallway and any painter would have admired it, secondly none of you asked an area perfect for your work yet, thirdly none of you brought canvases with you, so it was quite noticeable that you guys are not painters" Oh shit why didn't we noticed that? She is really a keen observer.

After sometime Louis asked "What's your favorite song Sue."

I guess he was asking this so that if we have to reveal our identity then we are sure that she is not a die hard fan of ours or that she would not reveal our identity and I'm sure both of them can never be true.

"Favorite song hmm that's random, but I really don't have one favorite song, there are many."she said.

"But still one song that is close to your heart that you like to hear the most that changes your mood from sad to happy" Liam said.

"There really isn't just one there are many I just can't pick one out of them."

"Oh c'mon there gotta be one, we all have that one song" I said.

"Till the world ends"she said.

"Oh! So you are a Britney Bitch" Louis said and I have to keep myself from laughing out in front of everyone.

Everyone was shocked it seem like just few more seconds and everyone's eyeballs will roll out of their sockets and will fall onto their plates.

Louis was shocked,terrified but mostly from the red glow on his cheeks he was embarrassed on his words.

And Sue seemed like she is just gonna murder him but indirectly Louis has said the right thing to her or should I say called her.

A big smirk was soon plastered on my face total contrary to the situation.

"Um I mean uhh I'm sorry I'm so very sorry Sue What I was trying to say was you are a fan of Britney Spears"Louis said nervously.

What Sue did was unexpected she started laughing so hard. I was confused why was she laughing?

"You sounded so funny that was hilarious and it's okay don't be sorry." she said while her laugh died slowly.

"And yes I'm not a fan of her or anyone for that matter."she said her fork pointing towards Louis.

Eyebrows raised and here comes this rude girl's attitude I wonder does it ever happens with this girl that she had a conversation with anyone and her attitude never comes up urghh she is so irritating.

"So you are not a fan of any one" I asked her exaggerating on 'any'.

"Nope." She said popping on 'p'.

"So you mean you have no favorite singer who is just your favorite like you know each and everything about him or her." I asked her annoyance clearly visible in my voice and who wouldn't be annoyed by her who does she think she is, the queen of Earth?

I've never met a girl so full of herself before not even a Man. God I'm starting to dislike her from the bottom of my heart.

"Why do you all are asking me only about songs, music, singers there are so many other things to talk, ask and discuss about."she said sounding as annoyed as me.

"Because we like really love music and we are artists you know." Niall said, first logical thing he said since we arrived here."

"So whose your favorite singer?" I asked her not only to annoy her, but to prove her that there are others too in this room who are as stubborn as her.

But the way she started speaking I guess she didn't get either annoyed or the hint that I was trying to be as stubborn as her which made me mentally groan and huff.

"I really do not have any favorite singer. I like every singer and their songs and I appreciate their work and effort they all are brilliantly talented as the level of their success and name in public shows how talented they are so who am I to pick one of them and brag like any other person or what people have that super cliché name "fan".

(she is quoting fan with her fingers)

They brag out there that how good is the singer they like and nobody can compare to them they have best voices and other sucks and their lyrics oh my god it reminds me of my own life and blah blah blah

(she said this in high pitch voice to resemble any fangirl(don't think I'm saying any bad about being a fangirl I myself is a fangirl, it's just her character and so I have to do it in this way sorry😅))

it's so wrong to do that and the major point is they are better than me at their work and they know more about it so I don't really have a say in it."she said.

Wooah everyone was listening carefully to her answers and her answers were never what I expected.

And the thing which I notice in past few hours of meeting her is that she really does have respect for any kind of work.

She sees every work equally and I can say that this is the first thing I like about her besides her physical beauty.

There was a moment of silence I guess everyone was still taking in the speech that was delivered by Sue.

"Well that's good thing you know, I like it that you appreciate every singer but there got to be like you like to hear songs of nowadays or like back in 90s" Liam asked.

Now this topic was seriously getting damn boring but we need to know if she is our fan or not which I was so sure she was before but now I guess I can't really say that.

"Well you guys are not gonna leave topic until I answer you, so I like to no I would say love to hear Rihanna, Ariana Grande, The Weeknd, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry, One Direction, Adele, Nick Jonas, Nicki Minaj, Eminem, Miley Cyrus, Fifth Harmony, Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth and Meghan Trainor. And yet if any singer is left you can add them into list." She literally named every trending singer and by the end we all were laughing.

"Well I love One Direction" Niall said and I didn't know what to do now.

So here is the new chapter please vote and comment i would love to hear your views and please tell your friends to read it too please-With Love S.V.