Chapter 22- Chase Whatever!

So you alI see I'm finally back since I got some ideas about how to move this story forward too so yeah I'll be updating this book too with my other one. Please check that one too.

Please vote, comment and share as much as you can. I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as I can.

-with all love S.V.❤

Finally finishing the presentation for the upcoming meeting with the Japanese Automobile Firm. I was all ready to return to four people waiting for me at home. Walking on the deserted hallways made me realise how actually late it was.

And here I was telling Liam on the phone that many were still working, it was normal, but him being a sweet-hearted man that he was. He was worried and requesting me to return right away since it was way past midnight.

That moment when he called and put out his concern, I felt overwhelmed with the swarm of warm emotions. For the first time in my life, I realised how being cared for felt like. Of course, my family cared for me but they always forgot to show it. 

The saddened smirk that appeared, vanished immediately as I saw my car, my baby boy and realised I'm going to not just a house from where an auto voice A.I. would greet me but actual humans would, I would be going to my home. Grinning widely I entered my car buckling all up I drove towards my apartment. 

But halfway across my car suddenly stopped making me worried not for my safety, that was my least of worries I was far much capable of fighting with the hooligans that roamed the night. It was my darling dear BMW car that I was worried about.

Getting out of the car and checking the engine I heard few footsteps and I knew it that the cliche shit is about to go down. "Well, well, well if it isn't a damsel in distress. Need some help with your car, beautiful?" 

I turned around seeing a man with black roots but white dyed hair standing in middle, he looked Asian. He stood in middle while the rest of two behind. One of which had blonde hair and a red bandana around his forehead, while the other was nothing special either just another brown-haired.

Since blonde hair and brown hair stand behind him it made clear that Asian was the head. I scoff "No, I don't need your help. Thanks for the concern though, now if you'd let me I'd like to be left in peace." 

Saying that I turned to find the ambiguity in my engine but the white-dyed-haired, the head of the men grabbed my wrist making me chuckle, I freed my wrist and turn around "Any problem with you dude?" 

One would have said what a weird way of distinguishing men with their hair colours but that was the only way I could tell differences between them as it was night time and the light was not exactly very bright.

"Tsk, tsk, you know when the lioness is on her hunt and feeding her own victory that too all alone, its obvious hyenas like us surround her. It's in our nature, beautiful." He spoke with the Asian tint to it. Arrogance that can be found in any other high-school going teenager was as clear in them as the honey dripping from the bear in the jungles.

"Glad to know people like you watch infotainment too, but beautiful, you ain't a Hyena, don't insult..." he smirked thinking I was one of those up for a mutual gangbang, but his smirk disappeared when I finish my sentence "...poor animal by comparing it to yourself, for you are far much more worse than they are."

His brows creased so down that if seen from far looked it seems joined, cracking of fists sounded in the air it was clear he was going to do something. But what? That was unknown to me. 

Working incessantly since morning with minimal breaks between had surely broken me down into bits. I was exhausted my senses were all haywire. All I wanted to do now was reach the confinement of my home and lie in the comfort of my bed, the natural desire to satisfy my bodily need that is appetite had longed burned and died down into its own ashes. My stomach which surely had received a poor amount of lunch and no dinner yet was no longer growling in hunger.