Chapter 13-Breakfast

HAPPY SEVEN INCREDIBLE YEARS DITECTIONERS!!!!💜💛💚💙❤😍

Hello! Everyone so here is a new chapter on our boys anniversary, hope you guys would enjoy and I want to tell this to you all that this week was damn amazing how can it not be first my birthday on 19th it was good then Harry's Dunkirk😍😊 on 21st then Louis' Back to you👌 man I couldn't take that song out of my head I'm still listening while typing this song it's amazing💖 and then finally above all this out boys anniversary on 23rd that's today😍 so I decided to update today lol I still can't believe it's been seven years 😇I love them😘and miss them so much that it hurts.😭😭

We all sat in same order on the dining table as we sat last night. "You cooked all of this?" Liam asked quite emphasizing on 'all'. 

"Yes I did." I said a bit nervous as all of them has stunned face.

Had they not like what I made?

Had they not expected this kind of food?

Do they not eat any of this?

But I made it with so much of heart and I wouldn't want all of this food to go waste.

But they are celebrities and one very very famous after all 'they are the biggest boyband on planet' that's what I heard and I know.

They might be used to more lavish dishes not something normal that I made.

But toast, bread, pancakes, tea, coffee, juice, omelet and all of this is what everyone across the whole world eats for breakfast right? 

Thinking all of the negative possibilities I was getting really sad and I'm sure a frown might be appearing on my face so I quietly added in a downhearted voice "I'm sorry if the breakfast is not up to all of your expectation I would have made what you guys like and eat if I knew what you all eat for morning and I forgot to ask last night so today I made whatever I knew like everything little bit so nothing is left out. I hope you guys like it."

Though I knew last part would be a complete lie cause they are not gonna like all this simple food when they are addicted to lavish food and now I feel like crying but I'm too strong to do that weak thing.

"This is so amazing." Louis was the first one to speak, I released a long breath and and a big smile was appearing on my face.

"And no need to say sorry , this is what people all around the world eat for breakfast. What else would we all eat?" Liam said as if he read my thoughts, giving me a warm smile his smile was so warm and welcoming it's like he his always ready to cheer and comfort anyone who needs it. 

"The food looks so delicious I can't wait let's start eating." Niall said and we all started laughing.

After that we started our meal and Louis asked an absurd question which made me confused "Didn't you like slept whole night?" 

Scrunching my face a bit at his question I replied "Yes I did sleep and a very relaxing one but why though?"

"Because no way in hell you could have made all this just this morning." I laughed at his astonishment.

"No seriously how long did it all took I'm sure it took long and you would have been tired" Louis added.

"Yeah Lou is right and now I feel so bad you did all this all alone for all of us and we didn't even help you clean anything last night it's so bad we're so sorry and you have probably make so delicious food so much that I'm doubting we all would be able to finish it that makes everything even worse." Liam said with a frown. 

"Oh No no please don't feel bad it just took me thirty minutes to cook all this it was really no big thing it's fine and I love cooking so it just add up don't feel bad" I said chuckling.

"What? You gotta be kidding you cooked all this in just 30 minutes that's just impossible." Harry said with a clear shock face and I looked up from my plate to all their faces shocked but why though?

Can't anyone be a good and fast cook huh?

"No not at all it really took just thirty minutes." I replied.

"You are really a fast cook." Harry said and I smirked at him to show how fast and good I can cook ha I'm feel like I'm on cloud nine but it immediately dropped to a frown when he muttered under his breath.

"Let's just hope in your fast cooking you do not cook worst or even more burn it. It better taste at least good enough to eat." Harry muttered under his breath

"This food is so delicious." Liam said and I could clearly see the redness in his cheeks showing he had heard clearly what Harry has said as he was sitting beside him and is embarrassed by his immature act.

No wonder they call him Daddy Direction. 

I heard Louis probably moaning at the taste of food and everyone enjoying the food even their bodyguards were appreciating.

I was so glad and I was really happy that they all liked my food.

"The pancakes are so delicious I can eat them my whole life." Niall said with a mouth full and I smiled at him widely.

"Yeah the food is really very very good could you please remind me where you work at McKinsey or McDonald's." Louis said and we all started to laugh again it was like they could make me laugh anytime even with the lamest joke. 

"That's really funny cause in my High School all my friends said the same thing when I told them I want to work in McKinsey, they were always confused by the name as they never heard of it before." I said.

"Really? Cause it's a very well known company and till my knowledge one of the best Consulting Companies, how could they not know?"Niall said looking a bit shocked.

"Niall they were in High School, they were too young to know anything about Corporate World." Harry said, it was quite very sensible answer which I didn't expected from him. 

"Hey the tea is going all in vain" Paul said from the grand end siting diagonally from me.

"I'll make it" I said while putting my hands forward to pour down the tea and as the tea fall down on the cup and soon the spicy aroma of Masala Chai  instead of normal tea entered in my nostrils and my eyes went wide.

P.S.-The above picture is kind of breakfast table I think would suit the chapter cause she made like everything you know😉😋. Have a good day and keep smiling my lovely directioners and everyone who is reading and supporting me and my book.😄💝-with all love S.V.❤❤Xoxo