All Your Little Things: A Niall Horan/Matthew Espinosa Fanfiction

Hey guys! This is one of my first books, so I hope you like it. Please comment and tell me what ya think. I hope you give me some ideas so you can help me out with my next book. Alright, bon appetite!

Matthew doesn't come in until chapter 28... lol.

but you can skip to it if you don't want to read about Niall, but you will be missing a lot.

Chapter One: Don't miss the bus!

"Alexandria, Carmella Antoinette" my mom called from downstairs.

"Mooommm. It's 5:30 in the morning. What is so important?!?" I say

"I just wanted to say hi" I rolled my eyes and put my head under my pillow. "And your bus for that Speak Up To Bullying thing, it leaves in an hour and a half."

I immediately jumped out of my bed and ran to the shower. After that, I called my best friend, who was coming with me.

"Hey are you up?" I asked

"Yeah. I am almost ready"

"I will pick you up in like 30 minutes" I said and hung up.

I got my pink bag and put a pair of clothes, and perfume, and deodorant and stuff like that in there. I put on mascara, and that was it.

I jumped down the stairs and ate a super quick breakfast.

My mom in the room with her jacket and keys, so just assumed we were going.

My mom drove to Kaylee's house and I knocked on her door. She answered rapidly. We both sat in the backseat and waited to get there. You were excited.

Mom just told me to keep my phone on, and then she pulled away. We were the first ones there, and you know what that means...."WE GET TO SIT IN THE BACKSEATS!!" we both said in unison.

The bus came and lots of people were there now. We jumped on the bus and ran to the backseats. You noticed some people on the bus came in all gangster like, thinking they would sit in the back. Ha. Then a kid with blonde hair and a hat on and sat in the seat in front of you.

Kaylee elbowed me and said "Oooohh" and she moved her eyebrows and I just gave her a Ew look.

The bus started moving, so we took out our phones. Ear buds in, music up, world off. I turned on Pandora and Kaylee was taking selfies.

"Instagram caption I'm thinking of is Soooooo excited with ma bff on the busss."

I said "More like Ghetto bus ride. I look wretched."

We both laughed.

The guy in front of us was looking out of the window.

I got a text, from Kaylee. Really? I'm right freaking next to you.

"What" I text back.

"We should pull a prank. on the guy in front of us" she texted

"That would be mean" I texted. She looked at me with a smirk. She was going to do some thing anyway.

I turned up the music on my IPhone because I heard Little Things by One Direction. That is one of my favorites. I started singing out loud "I love you... and all those little things..." then I realized I was singing them out loud.

Kaylee looked at me, and grabbed one of my ear buds. She likes this song as well.

The guy in front of us turned to us and asked " Are y'all listenin to Little Things?"

I shook my head yes. He nodded and said "I like that song"

The Niall solo part came on and I didn't care if people were staring. I sang it, and then I heard Kaylee clap, and the same with the blonde.

The guy said "Did you know Niall Horan is going to be there?"

Kaylee said "Yeah. But we probably won't even see him, or even hear him. But if I did, I would not fan girl all over the place. That's just weird.."

He nodded. "So what are your names?"

I said "I am Alexandria, but you can call me Allie. And this is Kaylee."

Then Kaylee said "What's your name, Blondie?"

He turned around, towards the aisle. "You promise you won't tell anyone?" We nodded. And since we both had our own seats in the back, we scooted as far out as there was a seat, causing him to laugh.

"My name is Niall Horan" he says, taking his hat..

I wish I was an American. I don't know why It said that, I like being me. Everybody does, I think. Then it says I promise. To Allie, from Niall, heart. I love dreams sometimes.

Then I woke up. Oh yay. Lol. Niall noticed me moving and he looked at me and said "Hey babe. You're up!" Babe. He called me babe. I don't care, I love it! Now don't tell me you did not repeat that in your head singing it. Lol.

"Yeah" I said. I looked at Niall and he smiled. So did I. He has such a beautiful smile. When I first saw him, I didn't notice his braces, but after an hour, when he opened up to us (Kaylee and me) I saw them

"Do you like your braces?" I ask him. That was dumb. Way to make the moment awkward.

"Uhm.. no.... not really. That's why I wanted them to be clear." he said pointing to his teeth. I could not help but laugh. He did too.

"I think your braces are cute" Oh shit. Did that slip out of my mouth?

"Thanks" he said.

Kaylee poked me and said "15 minutes until we get to the Stand up thingy." she said mockingly. She didn't want to come at first, so I said bullying thingy, because she wouldn't take me seriously.

"Ok" I replied

I looked back at Niall, he was looking out the window.

Then he saw me out of the corner of his eye and turned to face me. He waved all weirdly. I laughed. The old people who sat in front of us looked behind us and whispered to each other. They weren't so good at the whispering part. It was like they were talking normally.

To make the ones in front of us angry, Niall fake whispered into my ear and we both burst out laughing for like 20 seconds.

They switched seats and we just smiled.

~~About 10 minutes later~~

We arrived at the parking lot. Niall looks bummed. But we will see him after this, Right? Right????

"Hey Ni, what's wrong? You seem sad" I say

"You know that feeling you get when you like someone so much but you have to go do this stupid stuff and you want to just hang out with the person all day?" He said

"And who would that person be?" I ask. But I already knew the answer.

"You" he said, blushing. Awe. I feel special.

"We could do that. I guess. But my mom said I have to get a picture of me and Kaylee there, so she sees what we're up to." I said

"Allie, lets just take the picture now and then you can hang out with Niall" she said grabbing my arm.

I hurried to get out my phone and almost dropped it. We took a selfie with all the people behind us, screaming at the stage, but idk. Snap! And we went back to Niall.

Sorry, I just updated some stuff and fixed some stuff. Please bare with me at the moment. Thanks.