Chapter 24

Song Recommendation for this chapter:

Latch

____________________________________

After thinking even more, I decided to take a shower, I know I took l me this morning but I needed one again.

Kaylee bought this new shampoo, and it smells like peaches or some kind of fruit.

It smelled amazing.

I got out of the shower, and checked the time.

I told Kaylee that I would be at work at around 3. Our boss, Mindy, doesn't really care if we get late or anything because it is a music store, nobody really comes by, and she is not only a boss, but a friend.

But most of the time at work I would be playing music on the piano for myself or the customers.

I put on a mint green pair of high waisted shorts and a Blink 182 shirt. They are one of my favorite bands.

I put on my stylish crocs. Hehe jk. I put on my black Vans, and headed to my car.

I stopped by a McDonald's for lunch. I got myself chicken nuggets and a medium fries. I got Kaylee a hamburger and fries.

When I got to the Music store, I grabbed the bag and rushed into the store.

I saw Kaylee fixing some sheet music and I put the bag of food behind the counter and called her name.

"Oh, hey Allie. Nice of you to show up" she said sarcastically.

"Shut up Kay. I have food. Don't insult a girl with food" I said.

"Where?" She looked around.

I put a sign on the door that said 'back in 10' and We ate our lunch outside under the roof.

I told Kaylee about Niall. Her expression changed a lot. She went from an "ew" face to a surprised face then to happy.

"Good for you! Now he won't hurt you anymore" she said eating a fry.

I thought for a second.

Now he won't hurt you

.....

....

...

..

.

I swear I would do nothing to hurt you

I swear I would do

I swear I would

I swear....

"Allie?" Kaylee said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What? Yeah?" I asked.

"I stole like all your fries and you didn't notice, what's up?" She asked.

"Uh nothing" I said.

"Really? You would never let me steal your food ever, something is up" she said a-matter-o-factly.

"I was just thinking but don't worry everything is fine" I said getting up and grabbing my trash.

I opened the door and hear Kaylee mumble something like

"That's the biggest lie a girl could ever tell"

I threw out the trash and removed the sign from the door.

I began to play on the piano a little song called

"All of me" by John Legend.

Yeah, I know the song, no big deal. There's the Major Scale for ya.

Only a couple customers came in the rest of the day.

We drove our cars home separately and flopped on the couch.

"I'm tired bruh" Kaylee said. Kaylee was always one of those girls that everyone thought was hot, she was pretty, skinny, good personality.

And most of all, the thing I hate most, the newest songs, like new songs, she would catch the lyrics on quickly and she would sing along. I would stumble, and she would laugh. I ask her if she searches up the lyrics, she swares no, but I don't know...

"Me too" I said.

I went to the kitchen and saw a bag of taco bell.

"Kaylee?" I asked surprised.

"What?" She asked.

"Did you get taco bell?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, I stopped by on the way home" she said.

Oh, that's why she got home later than me.

"I love youuuu" I screamed hugging her.

"I love you too. Now get off me or I will make your hair a weave" she said.

I jumped off like a cat in a pond.

I reached in the bag, and got a chicken fajita, (like a taco but a different seasoning) and a Baja blast.

I ate in the kitchen because I wasn't in the mood of cleaning. I was in the mood if sleeping.

I threw out the trash, and went to bed.

But I kept repeating the thought in my head

I swear I would do nothing to hurt you

Hey guys! Small update, but I'm allowed on my phone now so I can update a bit longer.

So, I did in fact change the cover, photo cred to me, because I am the bomb at photo editing.

Anyway, any songs you want me to use.

I noticed I have about 600 reads, (thx so much btw) and only like 10 people comment on it. I would really like to hear your input. The next update will prolly be NOT A CHAPTER, but you will want to read it, it's important.

Thanks everyone!

800 reads for next update?

~A.K.