Chapter 27

----------------------

I woke up to the sound of someone screaming in my ears.

"ALLIE GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP! YA BETTA GET UP GIRL!"

"Kaylee, I love your morning voice" I said getting up.

"Shut up" she laughed.

She left my room and I looked at the clock.

5:30. Damn.

I put on some Adidas sweatpants and a hoodie after I took a shower. I braided my hair really fast and went into the living room.

"Hurry up, Allie. It's 7 we gotta go" Kaylee said.

I grabbed my bags and put them In the car. I sat shotgun. When we started moving, I texted my mom and Niall to make sure they were at the airport.

They are, so I am relieved.

We jammed to some tunes before Kaylee started giving me advice.

"Ok, so in America it's different" she said.

"Kaylee, I lived in America before. Hence the American accent." I said. It's true I lived there for about 10 years.

"Ok. Anyway, make sure if you get a bit distracted by guys, tell Niall, he will understand."she said.

"I already broke up with him" I said.

"Oh" was all she said. We listened to more music until we got into the airport parking lot.

We found gate 21B and waited.

It's about 7:45, so we have time to get breakfast.

We walked and we found a McDonald's. I got 2 Chicken and Cheese breakfast wraps.

We went back to the gate and we saw Niall and my mom.

"Mom" I said as I hugged her. "I'm gonna miss you, mum" I said.

"I will miss you too, hun" she said.

I smiled and looked at Niall.

"I'm gonna miss you" he said.

"Me too babe" I said.

We hugged for a bit longer, then we looked at each other and smiled.

"Gate 21B now boarding!" a voice through a speaker said.

"I guess that's for me!" I said. I put all my bags with the bags they are bringing to new York so I only have my purse with my phone, iPod, ear buds and food.

"Bye Kaylee" I said hugging her. We hugged for a while until I felt it was enough.

I hugged my mom one last time. Tears were in her eyes.

"Dont cry mum, I will visit as much as I can" I said.

I looked at Niall and we hugged for a long while, me recognizing his scent for the last time for who knows how long.

"Bye Allie" he said kissing my temple.

"Bye Niall" I kissed his cheek before walked to the gate.

The lady checked my ticket and smiled.

I turned around and saw sad smiles from all of them as I waved one last time.

She gave me back the ticket and I walked confidently through the gate.

I sat down in the middle at a window seat. A 15ish year old girl sat next to me with her mom I am assuming.

I smiled to them as they did the same.

As the plane took off, I looked out the window.

Goodbye Ireland.

Hello New York.

Short chapter I know.

So last night I was reading this Fanfiction about Kian Lawley. It's called "The Story of Us". There is a sequel I am currently reading too.

I seriously recommend reading it.

@HeyThere_Delilah is the author, she is an amazing writer. If you like O2L, I saw a Connor Franta Fanfiction, and I think I saw a JC Caylen Fanfiction.

Thank you for over 800 reads.

I am thinking about making a sequel at about the 35 chapter. Tell me what you think about that.

Vote, Comment.

Follow me on Twitter

@anna_kozlowski

Thanks lovess

~Im in love with the thought of you~

^ poppin some lyrics here.

Baii