Chapter 19: Up All Night

***Allie's Point Of View***

I ate nothing for dinner because when I am sad I refuse to eat.

I decided to go to sleep so I don't keep crying.

I am usually emotionally strong, but when a guy you thought you trusted, breaks you twice, you are a bit pissed.

Right now, I am feeling angry, sad, broken, unloved, and everything negative.

I hate it.

Bad night. Not a good night.

***The next morning***

Niall Horan:

Hey, I am super sorry, please give me a chance to explain!!!

Allie:

I think you have explained enough with your actions. So stop trying to talk to me. I don't know why I trusted you, to begin with. You promised me, and basically shot my heart. Twice!!!

I bet you do this to a lot of girls, so why should I be surprised. Go and live your life. I honestly am done with you. And One Direction. No, ONLY you. Don't talk to me. Ever again.

Leave me alone. Haven't you broken enough hearts for one summer?

Niall Horan:

Please, just let me explain. Plleeaaasssee. Then I will leave you alone.

Allie:

Fine. After that I will never speak to you.

Niall Horan:

Alright, I'll be over in a few.

He was pissing me off. I really just want to slap him.

~~~~

Well, Niall is here.

"What?" I asked him as I opened my door.

"I am so sorry. She was my childhood best friend back in the days. Please forgive me." he said.

"No. I won't forgive you. You lied to me. I honestly don't care about whoever that was. If you lie, and count the history we have had, I don't think I want to talk to you right now."

I said slamming the door in his face.

Hey guys! I am allowed on today. Sorry, this is super short. Mom is yelling at me.

I live you and will update ASAP!!

~~Anna <333