Chapter: 22

"Your all I ever need. Baby your amazing. Your my Angel come and take me"

The song played as I woke up.

"When it comes to you, baby I'm addicted, no rehab can fix it. I think your perfect baby even with your flaws, You ask what I like about ya, I say ooh I love it all" I sang along.

When the song was over I got up and took a shower. I needed one of those.

Kaylee and I are having a girls day out today. She likes manicures and that kind of stuff, so we are gonna do that. And we are going to a soccer club because some professional players are going to be there.

I am really excited. I love soccer. The pros are amazing!

I put on a pair of soccer shorts and a "Sand Soccer" shirt.

If you don't know what it is, it is playing soccer in the sand. I got it when I was in America. They are good at it!

I didn't put on makeup because my face wasn't particularly ugly today. I grabbed my phone off my desk.

Kaylee was already up, and we decided to go get breakfast from a drive-in.

I plugged my phone into the car and played some music.

~All I Ever Need By Austin Mahone (This song is really new, it came out like today??? Omg)

~Good Girls By 5SOS

~Summer By Calvin Harris

~Classic By MKTO

We sang along to every song. They are my favorites!

When we got to the drive-in we ordered and left.

We ate in the car, which was a bad idea, because we got crumbs all over the place.

"Hey Kay I was wondering-" I said but my phone interrupted me with a familiar song playing.

"When I saw her walking down the street, she looked so fine, I just had to speak" it played.

I did not answer.

"Are you gonna get that?" Kaylee asked.

"Alright" I sighed.

"hello?" I already knew who it was but whatever.

"Allie! You FINALLY answered!" A voice said.

"What do you want? To hurt me more?" I asked.

"No, I'm sorry. I know you won't forgive me, but I will find away. Fan I please explain?" he asked.

"Of course I won't forgive you" I thought.

"Not today, but tomorrow" I said.

"Alright. Ill meet you at Starbucks at 8?" he asked.

"10" I argued.

"Ok, I love you, bye" he said.

"I- bye" I said

I hung up the phone and looked out the window.

"Who was that?" Kaylee asked.

"Niall" I said and continued looking out the window.

Hey! I will update a couple more times today, so be prepared.

I'm home from school today because I'm "sick". I haven't updated in forever, but I will update more! <333