Chapter 34

Matthews Point Of View

When I found out why Allie didn't want to hang out with me I was kind of angry. Like why would someone tell someone that and not be man enough to say who it was.

Then she told me that she hasn't eaten pretty much anything since yesterday. I almost cried.

"Allie, you need to eat" I said. I made Dakota go and buy McDonald's for us.

"No" she said.

"Allie. I can tell you a lot of reasons why you should"/I said.

She looked at me. "I love you, and I want you to be safe always, and I need you to eat because you can get really sick and that wouldn't be good" I said.

She finally took a bite of her hamburger. I'm surprised. She said she doesn't really like eating meat.

After she finished I hugged her and said "Allie I knew you could do it" and she smiled a little.

We watched movies for the rest of the day.

I hope she doesn't keep listening to the people who tell her all those mean things. They are just rude. Very rude.

I just hugged her while we watched the movies because she needs someone to care.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" she said.

I don't know when I will ask her to be my girlfriend, but hopefully this Friday. Maybe I can convince her to go on a date with me, because she isn't really "safe" I guess. Idk.

|

|

|

|

|

|

Hey guys! I know it was short but I wanted to do three updates in a row. 3 updates in less that 24 hours? Slow clapping rn.

Anyway I want you all to follow my Wattpad best friend,

her name is

@grier_mahone_bieber

She's really nice and she's making a book about Matt Espinosa, and guess what? She is naming the main character after me!

Y'all betta read it because she just published the first chapter. I read some of her other books and they are really good too.

It's called "The New Girl"

And you'll love it.

I did all my followers a favor and followed all of you back. Your welcome.

Anyway follow me on all my social media if ya can

ig: anna_kozlowski

Twitter: anna_kozlowski

I will try to do more Matthew Espinosa POVs.

Baii BAES

~~~Anna