Chapter 15: Right Now

I left Niall in the living room and went to find Liam. I went into the kitchen and I saw Louis.

"Hey Lou, do you know where Liam is?" I asked him.

"Uhm, no, but he is probably outside. He is a nature person" Lou said before taking a bite of the chicken he was eating.

Liam's Point Of View

Niall wanted to talk to Allie. I wonder why.

Niall has been sulking about her since the night at the club. I will never go to a club if I want to drink something. Bad stuff happens at clubs.

Not out of personal experiences, but listen to Niall's story, I mean, anyone could do that. But in this case, it was Niall. Since he would never do that if he wasn't drunk, I feel sorry for him.

I still hope Niall will find someone, I hope. I think he hates me. He has been avoiding me for the past week. Probably because Allie wanted to talk to someone, and it wasn't him.

How long have they been talking? Seems like forever. Better go check it out.

I walk into the kitchen, and Louis is eating something from the barbecue.

"Hey, is Niall and Allie still in there?" I ask. He nods with barbecue sauce on his face.

"Lou, you have barbecue sauce on your face!" I say. He wipes it off.

"Ok, when they are done talking tell her I will be out there" I said as I pointed to the door and walked out.

I walked back outside and it was so pretty. I love it. The sun is going to go down soon, and the grass is in the best shade of green that grass could be.

I heard the door open behind me. I turned around and it was Allie.

"Hi! How was your talk?" I asked.

"It was ok. You know. Niall asking for forgiveness. I know he was drunk and stuff, but I just hated seeing him say that." She sat down on one of the deck chairs.

"Its ok, Ni need to recall the moment" I said sitting next to her.

"No, it's fine, really, I am not mad or sad about it. I don't know, just disappointed. Clubs suck" she said.

"I know." I said.

Zayn and Harry walked outside laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked

"No, Louis's face. It was covered in barbecue sauce!" they said between laughs.

"Liam make them stop!!" Louis came running on the deck, with barbecue sauce all over his face. Which made everyone break out into laughter.

"Stoop!" He says running inside.

"Then wipe your face, Lou!" I screamed because he was inside now.

~One Week Later~

Allie was coming over to eat dinner with us guys.

Niall has a "girlfriend" now, so she is coming too.

Well, she is coming over soon, and I am talking to Zayn.

"So, how's it going with Allie?" he asks

"Good, I guess" I respond

"What's up?" He asks.

"Well, we haven't even kissed yet. I mean, she said she wants to take it slowly, but it's killing me" I said pushing myself deeper into the comfy sofa.

"Dude, it's cool, You will work it out." Zayn says encouraging me.

"I know, but I think she doesn't like me anymore.." I ramble on.