Chapter 10: When I'm Gone

Yes, this chapter was inspired by an Anna Kendrick song. She has my name too! Lol. So, this is going to be a really interesting chapter. So, leave comments, vote and follow me, I will follow you back!! I love you!

~Anna

Niall's Point of View

So, we all went to Allie's and Kaylee's house for a while. We watched Grown Ups 2, it was hilarious.

I think Louis and Harry like Kaylee. When Harry says something, Louis glares at him, and vice versa. What if one of them ever ended up going out with her? Maybe we could double date. That is IF Allie ever accepts going on a date with me. Which probably won't happen.

"Who wants to play a game?" Louis said. When he says 'game' it means truth or dare. I really don't feel like being a retard tonight.

Then Louis does the puppy dog eyes which doesn't persuade me, but Allie said "Come on!"

Louis dared Harry to give him a piggyback ride. They looked like idiots.

Liam dared me to kiss Allie. Oh shiz. This is gonna be so awkward. I kissed her on the cheek. We both blushed a lot. Then Zayn was all like "Aw, look they are blushing!"

.

.

.

.

.

Allie dared Zayn to let her do his hair and makeup. We laughed at it. She used chips in his hair. When she finished, Zayn poured the rest of the chocolate sauce from when we had ice cream, all over her head.

Allie ran off into the bathroom, chocolate dripping as she ran. Kaylee run me behind her.

"Look what you did, asshole." I said.

"What?" He said

"Just shut the hell up!" I said. I went to the bathroom, and knocked on the door. "Allie? It's Niall. Are you ok?" I heard sniffling. Kaylee walked out of the bathroom, and into Hythe living room, I am assuming to do something to Zayn.

I walked into the bathroom, and saw Allie crying. "What's wrong, it's just chocolate." I said. She continued to cry. Her face was red. And she wouldn't open her eyes.

"Allie..." I said. "Open your eyes" I was worried.

"I- I...am" she said. "all-allergic to choc- chocolate" I heard her choke. I grabbed a towel and whiped the rest of the chocolate off her.

"I'm going to take a shower. Can you get my clothes?" She said, less sniffley.

"Ok.." I said

I walked to the end of the hall, and got her the clothes. I gave them to her and went into the living room. Kaylee was yelling at Zayn, no surprise.

"How am I supposed to know?" he screamed back at her.

"All she did is put some damn chips In your stupid hair" She screamed.

"Soo? She messed it up!" Zayn goes a bit overboard when it comes to his hair.

"Oh shut up."

Kaylee stormed off into the other room. Liam followed her.

Louis and Harry were talking to Zayn.

"Great Job, Zayn" I said sarcastically.

After 10 minutes of arguing with Zayn, Allie came into the room. Zayn was trying to apologize, but she just ignored him.

It was about 10. "I'm going to bed. You guys can let yourselves out whenever." Allie said. I needed to think of something.

"Can I tell you a story?" I asked. Wow. Great one.

"Sure..." she said.

We walked in her room. She got under her covers, and looked up at me.

"The story..." she said

"Oh... yeah" I said.

"Uhm, there once was this guy, his name was.... Mike" Allie laughed "And he put chocolate in this girls face" Allie just looked at me with the "really?" face. "And was allergic to it. So she got mad. But she didn't scream at him. The next day, they were friends again"

"What's that mean?" she asked

"To forgive Zayn for being an idiot."

"That's what the story was about? WOW Horan"

I sat on her bed. "Now my name's Horan?" I put my head on her pillow.

"Goodnight" I said and shut my eyes.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked.

"I am TRYING to sleep" I said.

"Get off. Get me that masking tape" She put a big dividing line in the middle of her bed.

"If you try something, I will kill you." she said.

"Try something? We haven't even gone on a date." I said.

"That's because you never asked" she said.

It was awkward silence.

"Would ya like to?" I asked her

"Yeah, tomorrow, k? I'm tired. Goodnight!" She said

"Ok, goodnight, Allie" I said. Well, that was easier than I thought.