Chapter 32

Allie's Point Of View

...The rest of the week was really a hassle. Ugh. Matt got suspended for 2 days, Tuesday and Wednesday, so I had to go to detention alone.

That guy wasn't there. I think he got expelled or something. Idiot.

It was about 20 minutes after school ended and I was talking to my friends from art class. Someone took my arm and led me out of my circle of friends.

"Oh, hey Matt" I said.

"Hey Allie. I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go on a date later?" he asked. He was obviously nervous. His hands we folded together and they twitched.

"Yeah, sure. I'd love to Matt" I said with a smile.

"Ok, I will pick you up at 6. Don't bring any money, ok?" he said. I nodded.

"Bye" I said. He pulled me into a quick hug and said bye.

I told my friends I was going back to my dorm and they said they would text me or something. Thank God it's Friday.

I walked to my dorm and I saw Dakota smiling at her phone. She has been fangirling over some guy she has a major crush on.

"Hey Dakota" I said smiling.

"Hey" she said looking up from her phone.

She put her phone down and saw me looking at all my jewelry.

"What are you doing tonight?" She asks.

"You know Matthew Espinosa?" I asked.

She nodded. "Of Course"

"He asked me out today!" I said.

"Oh my gosh Allie that's great! We need to pick out what you're wearing and do your hair and omg!" she said.

"No Dakota it's ok. I'm just going to wear some high waisted shorts and straighten my hair" I said.

"Ok" she smiled. She picked up her phone and left the dorm.

I grabbed my clothes I was going to wear,

-classic black Vans

-denim high waisted shorts

-a shirt with an anchor on it

It was cute. I straightened my hair and put on mascara.

I looked in the mirror one last time and I looked pretty good.

5:56 My phone read. He should be here soon.

I was going through my instagram and I heard a knock. I sprang up and opened it.

"Hello Matthew" I said. He had a tan color pants and a dark blue polo. He looks good Tbh.

"Hello Gorgeous" he says, making my cheeks go insanely red.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked. I nodded. We walked together to his car and we drove off-campus to some place.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise" he said.

I hate surprises. Like one time my mom surprised me with a cat for my birthday and the cat "surprised" me and attacked me. I am allergic to cats now I guess.

I looked out the window and New York is really pretty.

Matt pulled into a restaurant parking lot and stopped the car. He got out and opened my door for me.

"You don't really need to do that" I said lightly blushing.

"I would have to if it were for someone as beautiful as you" he said.

We walked to the front desk and Matt said

"Reservations for 2, under Espinosa" he said. He smiled at me before looking back at the lady at the desk.

"Yes, right this way" she said leading us to our table.

We walked outside onto a balcony and it looked down on a little beach. There was a slight breeze so it was perfect.

After the lady gave us our menus, I looked over it.

"Matt, this is all really expensive" I said.

"Yeah I know." he said. Well ok.

I looked for the cheapest thing which was a salad. It looked really good actually. I decided to get a garden salad.

They took our orders and the waitress seemed to be flirting with Matthew and she was glaring at me.

"Alright we will be right back with your order" she said.

After about 10 minutes of me and Matthew talking, I got my salad.

There was a crouton (the crunchy bread stuff) on the other side of my plate and Matt stole it.

"Matt" I said. He just smiled as he ate it.

After a couple more minutes, Matt got his food, so we decided to eat.

"You didn't have to get a salad" Matt saud. "Unless your vegetarian or something" he said.

"No I'm not vegetarian I just don't really want to eat that much" I said.

"What do you mean Allie you are very skinny, you should eat things" he said putting down his drink.

"But some of the people at school said I'm too fat. So I don't eat" I said. Matt just looked at me for a while.

"Allie, they are just jealous of you. You don't have to listen to them. You are really skinny, and you should eat all your meals" he said.

I didn't feel like arguing with him so I just nodded. We finished up our food and then Matt paid like he said and then we left.

We go to my dorm and Matt said

"Do you have a good night?" he said. I nodded.

"Good" he said. "We should do this again sometime"he said.

"Yeah" I said and then we Hugged.

"Goodnight Allie" he said after breaking the hug.

"Bye Matthew" I said. He intertwined our fingers and then he kissed my hand.

"Bye Beautiful" he said before kissing my cheek.

I never felt so loved in my life.

I opened my door and Dakota wasn't in here. I put my bag on my dresser and heard at the door. I went to get it but there was nobody there. I looked down and there was an envelope.

I walked inside after looking both ways from my door again.

I opened the letter and it read

"Hey Allie. I mean slut. Stay away from Matt you fat whore. You should just die, save us the space. Don't even think about talking to Matt anymore... there will be consequences.

Bye Fatso"

I set the note on my dresser and cried.

I thought this was going to be a wonderful night. I was wrong.

Hey guys! It's me again. Here's another update.

Comment where you live, like country. I live in the .

Comment your name, so I can use it for an upcoming chapter.

Comment your thoughts about this chapter.

Ilyasm and have a wonderful day!

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Anna

Also, follow me on instagram @anna_kozlowski