Chapter 29

Hey guys this is probably going to be a short chapter but I will try to fill everything in. I also have some news so wait until the end of the chapter.

Allie's Point Of View

I woke up, it was the first day of school so I needed to get ready early.

I took a shower and decided on wearing white jean shorts and a mint green top. I love this outfit. I put on some little bracelets and then I left to get some breakfast.

I saw a Starbucks and I was like can I get a hell yeah. I got a double chocolate chip frappe (OMFG if you never had this you are missing out on life! Sorry I'm just dedicated). I don't like eating food this early in the morning I just can't. So I didn't.

I walked back to my dorm to see if Dakota was up yet. No. It is like 7:30 and classes start at like 8. She said not to wake her up though because she doesn't feel that well.

I got a text from someone.

(this is Allie and this is Matt)

"Hey Allie it's Matt from the party?"

"Hey Matt what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to meet up before class and see if we have any classes together?"

"Yeah that would be great"

"Ok. So meet me by the science building?"

"Yeah"

I decided I would go and meet Matt after I brushed my hair a little more and grabbed my binder.

I walked through the halls and there were some people up and some people should really close thier doors because I don't want to see all that.

I FINALLY made it out of the dorm and to the science building. It was almost 7:50 and I saw Matt on his phone.

"Hey" I said as he put his phone in his pocket.

"Hey Allie. Do you have your schedule?" he asked.

"Yeah" I took it out of the cover of my binder and handed it to him.

He examined both mine and his schedules.

"Ok. So we have 5 classes together. That's everything except world cultures" he said.

"Ok" I said. I looked at the time.

"We should probably go inside for class now" Matt said stealing the words from my lips.

"You stole my words" I said as we laughed walking into the science building.

Hey guys! Remember how I said I have some news? Well I do.

1- I wanted Argentina to win the world cup but Lionel Messi couldn't save us this time. I kind of hate the Germany team now, but shh don't tell anyone.

2- Remember how I said I was sad about this guy? Well listen to this.

I asked him why he hates me, because he has been ignoring me for the past almost month. And when the one you love doesn't answer you, you break. Into millions of pieces.

He said he doesn't hate me.

We argued..

I told him I'm sorry WAAAAY too many times.

and argued...

AND THEN WE FINALLY STOPPED.

Then I told him that I liked him before and since I'm bipolar I get mad at the wrong people for things and I didn't mean to blow up on him.

Then he said it was ok. Then I asked if we were friends. He said yeah.

And that all took place for over like 3 days and I rarely ate anything for those days. I locked myself in my room and I found a king size Reeses pb cups so I ate those.

But I think I still like him.

I basically threw away social media for the week, and then I was back on it and now I'm happy I guess. But I don't really know about Nathan anymore. I don't know of I still like him.

I was talking to my friend when I was confessing to Nathan I was like

IM GOING TO DIE

IM GOING TO DIE

IM SORRY BUT IM GOING TO DIE

IT'S OK BC IM GOING TO DIE

DONT WORRY

BECAUSE I'M GOING TO DIE

And everything ended up ok I think. I hope it did. Because I have to see him at church and all this and God.

He's friends with my brother too so when I blew up on him I was all in my head like

God. Você não pode Anna?  (Can you not)

And yeah. So I will probably update more often now.

AND I STILL HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING OUTSIDE

WTF

ITS SUMMER

I LOOK PALE AF

I NEED A TAN

GOODBYE AC HELLO "OMFG IM BURNING"

Have a wonderful day! Ily.

☺Leave Comments Below☺

Baaaii