Chapter 26

------------------------------

Allie's Point Of View

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" my alarm clock goes off. Why did I forget to set it to radio?

I struggled to push the sleep button. I finally pushed the button, and by my luck, I wouldn't be able to fall back to sleep.

While putting my foot on the ground, I realized my foot was asleep. I fell on the floor. Guess what I found? The ring, Niall gave me. Remember? The wooden one he carved my name in? He gave it back to me when we got back together a couple weeks ago.

I was looking for it but I couldn't find it. I started freaking out because he would think I'm a horrible person if I lost it.

I shook my foot so it would "wake up". After about a minute I was stable enough to start walking. I grabbed the clothes I left out yesterday because I packed the other ones.

After taking a shower and putting on my clothes, I went to the kitchen. I don't like eating breakfast in the morning, it's too early for me to want to eat something, ya know?

"Kay" I said.

"Hey Allie." she said.

"So it's my last day." I said.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I have dinner planned. Us besties are gonna hang out and then go to dinnerrr" she said.

"Ok" I said.

"Just be back by 3" she said.

"Ok. What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Probably go to the places you will miss. Tell your friends you are leaving. Go to St. Mary's (church) to visit one last time before you go" she said.

"Lord, Kay. I'm only going to be gone for a year and a half" I said.

"Oh. Then we are going to the mall" she said.

"Ok" I laughed. She changes her mind like Katy Perry's boyfriend in her song "Hot and Cold".

It is 7:45,  and Niall should be coming soon.

I put a selfie of me and Kaylee on ig. My goodbye post for Ireland. Lots of people commented. I only told Kaylee and Niall and my mom, so it was probably a big shock.

I heard a knock at the door and I went to answer it.

"Hey Allie" Niall said.

"Hey Niall" I said.

We walked to his car and he drove to his house. Everyone accepted the fact that we are all friends. I'm assuming Niall told everyone.

I haven't talked to some of them in weeks.

"Hey LouBear!" I said hugging him.

"Alliegator!" he said.

"Hey Styles" I said.

"Hey Alliieee" he said. we hugged even though we never really talk.

Zayn was there so I went to talk to him. "Hey Zayn" I said.

"Hey Allie. So your leaving to America?" he says.

I nod.

"Well, we will miss you" he said.

"I will miss you guys too" I said.

Liam walked I to the room and started talking to Lou.

"LIAM" I screamed. We hugged for a while, which then got awkward. We used to date, remember?

"Your leaving tomorrow right?" he asks.

"Yeah" I said.

"I won't be able to see you go, I have to visit my mum later this evening" he said sadly.

"Aw, don't worry Li, we can always text and stuff." I said.

He shrugged and sat back down next to Lou.

The rest of the time we just talked and were on our phones.

Niall drove me home and Kaylee was already waiting in the car.

We decided on going to the mall.

My favorite stores are Zumiez, Abercrombie and Fitch, Vans, and American Eagle.

We went to Zumiez and Kaylee bought me a new penny board. She got some vans and some socks.

We went to Abercrombie and we didn't buy anything because we didn't like anything.

We went to vans and I got a new Neff beanie. We went to American Eagle, and Kaylee saw a guy she "didn't like". More like code for U LIKE HIM.

We went to the food court and I went to this place called "Bistro". It serves salads and wraps. I got a chicken Caesar wrap. It was really good but it came with pasta salad that tasted like watered down vinegar.

We went home and sat on the couch. I pulled out one of my bags and put in the beanie and the Penney board.

We decided to get to sleep early because the flight was in the morning.

Hey! Working on the next chapter right now!

I <3 U