Chapter 25

So, I have 800+ reads, so here's chapter 25. I will update another one soon, so don't worry.

Allie's Point Of View:

I woke up early for some reason, dumb sleeping habits.

I took a shower, and then I picked out my outfit.

I wore a diamond shirt and black leggings, black Vans, and a beanie from zumiez.

As I walked to my front door, I looked outside, it was drizzling.

I hurried to my mailbox, and got my mail. I know what you are thinking, who used the mail? Well unfortunately I have to pay bills.

I closed my door and sat at the table. I checked through the 3 envelopes. One was to donate to animal shelters, a bill, and one addressed to me.

I opened the letter, immediately. It was from Juilliard, an Arts school in America. It said that my high school recommended me. I was in drama club.

The letter read

"We understand that your high school, has recommended you to come here. We looked over your records, and you have a great GPA, and you are skilled to the arts. We understand you live in Ireland, but we would like you to consider joining Juilliard. If you are interested, we already set up an appointment for one of our string schools. If they like you, you can join us on a scholarship. We would be more than happy to accept you."

The rest was about what they would provide me with.

I jumped and covered my mouth from screaming. Just as I did that, Kaylee came into the room.

"What's up?" She asked half asleep.

"I got accepted into Juilliard!" I scream.

"O my god! That's wonderful" she started jumping with me.

I stopped jumping and she looked at me surprised.

"it's in a different country" I say.

"Yeah, ditch that Bitch" Kaylee says.

"But it's a once in a lifetime opportunity" I said.

"Yeah, you better go" she said

"But I would miss everything from here" I said.

"Yeah, your friends, your parents, Niall" she said.

"Hey, shut up and let me think" I laughed.

She shut up and I sat back down. I thought for a moment.

"I'm going to the audition" I said with no emotion.

"Ok, good" she said.

"But first I am going to talk to Niall and my mom. I am going no matter what, and if they don't respect my choice, then I just won't care" I said.

"Good for you" she said getting a box of cereal.

I got on my phone and texted Niall.

"Hey can we go to Starbucks I have to tell you some important stuff" I said.

"Ok sure, I'm leaving now" he replied.

I said bye to Kaylee before shutting the door. When I got to my car I sat inside, thinking.

Am I doing the right thing? I thought

Yes. I am. This will never happen to you again, it's perfect.

~

As i pulled into the Starbucks parking lot, I thought I'm going to have to tell my mom today too.