Chapter 35

I'm 3000% Done

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Allie's Point Of View

----------------------

It was Monday and I didn't want to go to school. Not at all.

But, I managed to get out of my bed and get dressed. The usual shit, ya know?

I hate Mondays, and I don't know, whoever made them up, I don't like you.

I put on my mascara and I shoved my phone in my pocket. Ugh.

-

I walked out if my dorm and made my way to my first class.

I saw Matt and I tried to ignore him, and I hate doing that.

He sat right next to me.

"Allie, don't worry I took care of it. You don't have to worry. You can talk to me now." he said.

I simply nodded.

After class, I went to my locker because the whole building was freezing.

I opened my locker and there was a note.

"Hey Bitch. I said stay away from Matthew. Now you're really gonna pay. Fat pig. Have a Nice Day, Slut!"

I threw the note and went right back to my dorm.

-

It was about the time when school ended, and I was still crying.

I heard a knock at the door.

I wiped my tears and fixed my makeup. "Come in"

"Allie" he said. His face dropped. "Are you ok?"

"No. Matt I'm not. Just because I hang out with you, people hate me. Apparently I'm a slut. I didn't do shit. And I can't even like anyone without getting threatening letters. I can't do this anymore." i said.

"Did someone give you another letter? I swear Allie I'm going to kill someone-" I said but Allie interrupted me.

"No! Matt. I'm leaving. I am going back to Ireland. Anywhere but here. I'm sorry" I said tears falling from my face.

"No! You are too strong. You have the best chance of anything here. You can have it all. But you can't just run away because of some minor setbacks" he said.

"Minor Setbacks?!??" I yelled. Matt looked surprised at me. Good. "SO IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULD DIE IT DOESNT HURT?" I yelled. "I'm sorry, I love you Matt, I really do. But I'm leaving. I can't do this." I cried.

"But Allie-" he said.

"Please just leave" I said.

He walked to the door, but turned around.

"I love you, forever and always, Allie" he said letting a tear slip. He closed the door, and I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore.

I cried as of packed up my stuff. I'm leaving tomorrow. That's it. I'm done. I'm 3000% Done.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Hey guys. Another cute little update for you.

Don't worry, this isn't the end of Matt.

I'll try and update tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks for the 1.3K! It has been going up about 100 reads everyday! Thanks!

-Comment

-Vote

Updating at 100 Votes and 150 Comments.

Ily.

~A.K.