Chapter 7: Getting To Know One Direction

I stood there, surprised, but surprised in a good way. One Direction is here! I am not a fan girl, but I am a Directioner, I hope I don't strike them as weird. Niall walked over to me, and waved a hand over my face. Apparently, I was standing there like a retard.

"Hey guys, this is Allie" Niall said to the others as they introduced themselves. Louis came up to me and hugged me. My bones were about to break. Ha. Jk. Harry and Zayn shook my hand and kissed it. Omg. Liam was communicating with Niall with his expressions. He stopped after a couple seconds and then hugged me.

"So Allie, how do you feel about carrots?" Louis asked "Up think they should be nationalized." Everyone laughed. "On that note... hello Allie, how are you? Good I hope" Liam says "Im doing really well, actually." I said. Liam smiled. Harry spoke up " Hey, who wants to watch a movie" We all nodded. We ended up watching Grownups 2.

After that movie, I was really tired, so I went to bed. Actually, Niall carried me to my room. "Niall, you didn't have to do that" I said. "I know" he said. He kissed my forehead and said goodnight. I went to sleep faster than I ever have.

Niall's Point Of View

When I came back downstairs from carrying Allie to her room, I saw that Harry was asleep and Liam was the only one up.

"So you like Allie, eh?" he said. He knows pretty much everything.

"Yea, mate. A lot. But I have to impress her. It's some Philippines tradition. So I kind of have to" I said.

"Oh, well we can help if you want!"

After we discussed the plan, everything was set. Liam was going to go to the mall with Allie to distract her. While the rest of us work on setting up the date at the hotel.

I saw Allie walking down the stairs so I started laughing. "Ha ha ha ha Liam, you tell the best jokes" I said. Allie bought it, so she started smiling and she sat down on the chair next to us, and

said "Hey guys, what's up?" she said.

"Oh, nothing, but Harry, Louis, Zayn and I have to go to the studio on Wednesday to do something for the movie we are doing, you know, "This Is Us"." I said as I saw her face light up

"Really, that's so cool"

I was a bit disappointed, when I said " Sorry Allie, I asked if you could come but they said bring nobody else, I am really sorry" I said.

I saw the disappointment in her eyes, but she said with a smile "Ok, I guess I'm stuck with Liam" she said. "Where's the studio?" "We are renting one an hour away from here." I said

After that, I began texting the boys my plan, and they agreed to it. I already had in mind what we needed to get, Flower petals, a small table, candles, and some other stuff.

"Bye, Niall!" Allie said as she hugged me. "I will see you later"

I walked out the door and walked up to the boys

Liam's Point Of View

"Hey Allie, Wes should go to the mall" I said

"Ok, but I don't have much money" Allie said

"It's ok, I got this" I said.

"I am so surprised you don't have a girlfriend yet, Li, your so sweet" she said.

Aww! How nice of her to say.

We go into the rental car and I have my disguise on so nobody will know.

As soon as we get there, she says "Oh my gosh, Liam, look!" she said pointing to H&M "We should go and check it out. There's a sale!"

She drags me along and we end up going to the store. She sees this shirt she likes, but she doesn't want me to buy it for her.

"Do you like this shirt?" I ask

"Yea, but it's ok. I have plenty of shirts" she said.

"Hey Liam, look Starbucks! " she said.

"I will meet you there. I have to buy this hat" I said.

When she left I bought the hat and the shirt she wanted.

Allie's Point of view

It is the best hanging out with Liam. I can't believe he would go into a really girly store and not complain. He is really sweet. He wanted to buy this shirt for me, but I refused.

I started freaking out when I saw a Starbucks. Liam was meeting me over there, so I ran to one of the tables.

These two girls about my age kept looking at me in disgust.

"Hey, are you Allie?" they asked all sweetly as they walked over. I guess they weren't looking at me the first time then.

"Yep." I said

"Can we have your autograph?" they both asked

"Yea sure" I said "Can we do this outside, we don't want anyone else to know, too much paparazzi." one girl said.

"Yeah, that makes sense" I said

We walked outside to hallway where the emergency exit was.

"Bitch, stay away from Liam, he's mine!!" they both screamed and punched me and kicked me. "Yeah, why would he like a slut like you? You are so ugly!"

"I don't even like Liam like that" I managed to whisper in a weak tone before I saw nothing but darkness.

Liam's Point Of View

I walked out of the store, and I saw this screaming outside by the Starbucks and immediately the mall cops ran over. As I walked over I saw the paramedics. Two girls were in handcuffs. I looked to see who it was and it was Allie.

-Phone call to Niall

"Niall, oh my god get to the hospital quick"

"Why, what happened are you ok, how's Allie?"

"It's Allie"

"Oh my God. I'm on my way"

He hung up.

Niall's Point Of View

I have so many thoughts in my mind right now. How could this happen? Is she ok? Is she hurt?

I told the boys, and we drove as fast as we could to the hospital.

After hearing from the lady at the desk she was upstairs in room 238, I ran up there and knocked on the door.

Liam answered. His eyes were red, probably from crying.

"It's ok, Liam just some crazed fans" I said hugging him before running to the side of the hospital bed.

"Oh my God, Liam is she in a coma?".I asked worrisome

"Uhm, no. She is just sleeping" Liam said, I felt relieved. The boys walked into the room.

Well, the doctor said she had a sprained leg, and her arm and face were badly bruised.

I couldn't ever stand to see her face all bruised. I went out on the balcony and just watched the city lights.

Hey guys! Do you enjoy my story? Thanks for reading. Give me suggestions in the comments and please vote. If you comment or vote I will follow you. Promise. But it's 1:00 am, eastern time right now and I need sleep.

Goodnight my Delicious Directioners. Lol I'm bored.

~Anna <3 :)