Sleep

Oliver and I moved the kissing back to his bed.

"As much as I want to do this we both need to sleep." Oliver says pulling away from me.

"I agree." I say as I walk away from him and climb into bed. We get comfortable in the same cuddling position we are usual in. My arm on his bare chest, his arm under my neck. I had no problem falling asleep because of the things that happened today. I did wake up a couple times because of the pain I am having about the kiss between Barry and I. I mean it was one kiss. That never changed anything. If anything it made me realize how lucky I am to have him. It sounds cheesy but it was love at first sight. I never thought this day would come. I want to tell him but i'm scared of what might happen.

8:00 am.

I feel Oliver start waking him and rolling around. I fine like shit. My head hurts, throat hurts, stuffy nose, and pain everywhere.

"Ollie." I say as I tap my fingers on his chest.

"Yeah." Oliver says.

"You have plans today?" I ask him.

"I need to go be a ceo, brother, and son. Why?"

"I feel shitty. Could I just stay here while you do all that?" I ask him.

"Sure. you need anything?" He asks.

"Nope. Go do you. Someone has to do something." I say as I give him a quick kiss and roll over and try to fall asleep again.

I wake up and see Oliver has left and I am all alone. Pretty happy about that. I feel a little better than before. I still feel shitty. I make a mental list of things I can do. Then I started thinking about the kiss. This god damn kiss is ruining everything. Well not everything. Yet that is. I mean Oliver doesn't know. I mean He might not get mad. There are chances of that. They are rather highly unlikely.

I decided to read some fan fiction. I soon fall asleep again. Today is a day for reading and sleeping. Two of my favorite things. Well if I had good food that would be three of my favorite things. I read a couple different books. I decided to write more chapters. So I did. I look at my phone and I see that it already 1:38. Time flies when you are having fun. I heard my phone start ringing so I reach my arm over and grab my phone.

"You know how we were talking about how I should make a move on Barry?" Felicity asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Well thank you. I did, and me and Barry have a date tomorrow night." Felicity says.

"Well it is all you girl. I didn't do anything you did."

"I'm scared. Can you help me get ready tomorrow?" She asks.

"Yes and you two are the most awkward people. I think you will be able to talk to him. Can I go now? Oliver left me to go to Queen Consolidated. So I get time to work on fan fiction and sleep because I feel like shit." I say.

"You need anything?" She asks.

"No i'm good thanks Fel." I say, she hangs up. I put my phone down and consider looking for food. I decide not to and to continue writing. Not long after I hear my phone buzz. I move my hand around the bed looking for my phone. Text from Babe - Need anything? I text him back that I don't need anything. He replied with okay and says he might come by in a little bit. After we texted goodbyes I went back to writing.