Welcome To The (Orphanage)

(above is what Achlea looks like)

I woke up in the orphanage, and over the intercom I hear "Tidy up, guests Frank and Jamia are going to be here in half an hour." There is only one Frank and Jamia I know.

I put on a ATL t-shirt and my ripped jeans and went out of the girl's quarters downstairs. I went and sat down in my seat on the couches, where we usually sit to await the visitor. The girls go first, the eldest of the girls go first. Anyone from 18 to 14 is in this category. The next sector of girls is 13-10, 9-6, etc. etc. etc. Anyways, I was the eldest. I'm 14 but the rest of the 18, 17, 16, 15 year olds were adopted already which is because we didn't have many to begin with. 

I was friends with Jenna, who was 16. She was like an older sister but she was adopted a while ago by a more elderly couple who were looking for a bright, older but young girl who could help take care of them a little. Jenna was a real sweetheart, I miss her dearly.

Frank and Jamia entered the room, and I was sweating bullets. Well, not physically but I was on a verge of a panic attack. Frank and Jamia sat down and they introduced me, "Achlea, this is Mr. Frank and Mrs. Jamia. There isn't much introduction needed there, as Achlea is a big fan of yours, Mr. Iero. Achlea is a pleasure to have here. Please, Achlea introduce yourself, well, yourself." Mr. Smalls is a very nice man and he is fond of me. 

"Hi, I'm Achlea Jameson and I'm very familiar with your music Mr. Iero. I like ALT, MCR, Fall Out Boy, and classic Panic!. Also the occasional Pierce The Veil record is very delightful to me. I also like to draw and paint, I also like graphics and I can sing a little, and I've always aspired to learn bass or guitar." Frank and Jamia smiled. 

"I'm afraid that's all the time we have for this interview, but you will see some other delightful kids." Frank smiled and Jamia nodded at him. What was that supposed to mean? I'm scared.

A/N 

Please read my other stories too! They're far better since I've had a year of writing experience, but this one is so good too im proud of them! ❤️ so check em out loves! xx, partridge