Planetary (Go! Away, Kids)

UGH!

Just when things were getting good, they got worse.

The deal with Chad was off, which meant James wasn't going to be in luck. Thanks, immune system. Especially with Lilly and undecided on the way. This was gonna suck! Being ignored because those two little farts are gonna exist and everyone was gonna love them more.

I get to name the lil booger that will call me her sister, too. You know what I always wanted to name a kid? Hayley. But then, the press would go wild. I had to be creative. I looked into my shirley temple drink and found the answer. 

Her name? I'm thinking Cherry. Nickname? Cherry Blossom. Ninja fighter name? Ball Of Blossom-ing Rage. Why do I get to pick the poor kid's ninja fighter name? 'Cause I said so. And pirate name? I'll think of something. It'll be rad. (Dad's rubbing off on me too much.. yeesh!)

I sat in my room silently. I was reading a kerrang! magazine, mainly because dad gave me the whole collection, MCR to Pierce The Veil. Dad walked in, "You've been acting a little different lately, are you good, kiddo." I sighed, "I'm okay.."

----

A/N

I didn't write because i sprained my ankle :(

still isssssssss

xx, partridge