Without The Bitter The (Band) Isn't As (Awesome)

People suck, and I've known this for a long time. But school? High schoolers? Those suck more. I told my mom and dad at the beginning of summer that I wouldn't like to go to school. But look at where I am! I'm at Clairmont High! Effing Clairmont High! I'm so very upset. Everyone wants to be popular here, and everyone seems so fake. 

I had to walk to my first class, which happened to be band. I walked into the room and everyone stared. I set down my black bag and I sat in the only empty seat. The teacher continued, "Band class means this class will have bands. I will assign genres. Singers, bassists, guitarists and drummers are the categories you can be, as it said in the description. Everyone grab a piece of paper and write down your position. If you're a singer, you can also be a guitarist and bassist. Understood?" We all nodded. I wrote down "Singer and bassist" and put it in the singer box. 

I was nervous. Would people like me? Same music style? Well, I got lucky. "Bandit, guitarist, Achlea, singer and bassist, Lane, drummer and James, bassist as well." He thought for a second, "Achlea, you're an Iero, right?" I nodded and said, "As in Frank and Jamia Iero." and then he looked over at Bandit and said, "You're the Way's kid, right?" She nodded shyly and then the teacher said, "You two familiar?" Everyone stared and we both nodded, we met over the summer when the band got together for fun. 

The teacher smiled and said, "You guys will be an emo, or more preferred, a 'post hardcore' band." Bandit smiled and Lane and James smiled as well. Good coincidence we're all from the same scene. James was wearing an AC/DC shirt, Lane was wearing a Fall Out Boy shirt, and well, I looked pretty emo without a band shirt. Bandit was wearing flannel and band shirt that I couldn't make out the writing. Anyways, we were all excited and I knew we'd have a great band.

-----

A/N

59 views??? AWESOME! thanks so much guys i love you guys so much!