3

Kook_the_Jung:

Kook_the_Jung: a fan bought us matching hats LOL

35,393 likes • 376 comments

Bring_kook_back!: awww so cute BUT oppa! You need to come back to bts !!

What's life: you guys are so cute!!

Bts ftw: ew isn't that the girl that accused Jimin's girlfriend?

I love Dean: @Bts ftw, yeah. Idk what got into jungkook's mind. But they cute or whatever

(Y/N) slays: OMGGG (Y/N) LOOKS LIKE A QUEEN!!! SLAAAAY MAMAS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You rolled off your bed and laid on top of Jungkook's back as he watched Weekly Idol. It always made you mad and sad whenever he would watch anything with idols because he would always bring up stories of him and Bts, which made you want to tell him that they don't even care about him but that would only lead to him leaving you too.

"Kookie, have you ever thought about being a soloist?" You asked as he stayed silent and shook his head.

You nodded your head and continued to lay on his head and watch the show that was on the television. Jungkook was scrolling through the comments on the picture that he had posted on Twitter with you and him together, of course, there were a lot of hateful comments on how he's stupid for dating someone so "evil".

"(Y/N), don't pay attention to the haters." Jungkook blurted out as you tilted your head and looked over his shoulder to see why he brought that up. Your smile faltered as you saw the comments on how you should kill yourself for breaking up Bts.

"I know...but you didn't answer the question about you being a soloist." You said as Jungkook turned around so that you were now on his chest with his arms propping him up.

"I don't know if I should. I don't even have a company to go under." Jungkook said as you nodded and pecked him on the nose.

"Why not start your own? Or be a self-produced artist? Dean's that." You said sitting up so that you fix your hair which as all over the place.

"Would my lovely girlfriend be singing with me?" Jungkook cooed as he wrapped his muscular arms around your small waist.

You shrugged your shoulders and wiggled out of his grip so that you could go make breakfast. Everything was going well until you heard loud thuds and a storm full of curse words followed by footsteps coming down the stairs. You looked up to see Jungkook running over to you with his phone in his hand.

"What's wrong?" You asked full of concern as he gave you his phone that showed a direct message from someone who you hated with all your might.

"Th-They want t-to meet."

---------------------

ohohoho

too soon for drama??

I think not LMAAO