30

J.Kook posted a tweet!

Kook posted a tweet!

J.Kook: she's sick once again...we're gonna go get pizza in Itaewon so come say hi to us

285,925 likes • 982 comments

Dean.trbl: hope she gets well

Never Ever: (Y/N) is so pretty omg

Stan_NCT: new follower so idk who she is...buts she is very pretty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Jungkook just got back from the hospital and you honestly just wanted to live a life without worrying about when Jem might pop out and try to kill you.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Jungkook asked as the two of you walked around the city that was full of foreigners.

"Yeah, I was just thinking of something." You answered before following the younger wherever he was taking you to a place that would've never crossed your mind.

"They asked to talk to me about something, but I didn't tell them about you coming along." Jungkook said as he shrugged his shoulders as you decided to just nod your head and stay quiet.

A tiny time skip~

When the two of you arrived at the dorm, you had noticed that there were police cars around the building, making you curious about why they were there...unless it was to protect Bts from Jem. While walking in the building, the workers that were once giving you dirty looks were now giving you sympathetic smiles and telling you how sorry they were.

"What did you do to them, Kook?" You mumbled into your mask before coughing a little and running a hand through your hair.

"If they ask me to join them...I will only accept if I'm allowed to stay living with you." Jungkok blurted out as you stopped and looked at him as if you had to process everything that he just said.

"If you want to join, then you can. It would be nice to see the old Bts." You shrugged as he chuckled before engulfing you in a hug while walking.

Once you and Jungkook arrived at the dorm, you made sure that you looked as chill and laid back as possible so that the members would think that you were dragged into coming with Jungkook today. However, when you had knocked on the door, the two of you were greeted with Jin opening the door and was definitely not looking his best.

"I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but you look like shit." You said as you had to nudge Jungkook on the side so that the younger wouldn't laugh at your statement.