16

"Ah, I'm such a crybaby." You murmured out as you wiped the tears that were slowly strolling down your face.

"(Y/N), you didn't leave." Jimin said as he ran to you with a smile on his face. You crossed your arms as you sniffled a little bit as a side effect from all the crying that you were doing.

"I have to go home, Jimin." You said as he nodded his head before walking over to where the view was seen.

You followed him since he literally signaled with his hands to follow him. You stood beside him and looked out to the view of streetlights making a path to houses and stores. It was soothing to you since it was the only thing that wasn't judging you.

"(Y/N)...can I hug you?" Jimin asked as he turned to face the confused and taken back you.

You sighed as you looked up to meet Jimin in the eyes while running a hand through your hair. "Why do you want to hug me?" You asked as he pursed his lips before pulling you into a hug without answering your question.

"Because I know that you need one." Jimin answered with his head on your shoulder, while his arms engulfed your tiny body.

You wanted to push away from that hug with all your might, but something was telling you not to and to just stay silent. You took in his scent and noticed that his clothes smelled a lot like your body spray that you always put on your clothes right after you dry them. You tilted your head to the side as you tried to think about any of the times that you left your spray at the dorm, but that only lasted for a few seconds since cold air greeted you.

You looked at Jimin who went back to the railing, admiring the view. He looked like he wanted to say something, but decided to keep it away. You sighed and decided that you should probably get going since it was getting colder as the night went by.

"I have a horrible past, last year where I got into way too many fights with my best friend. It sometimes makes me wonder why she actually gave me those chances last year. Recently, I decided to be a dickhead and tell my best friend that we were no longer friends because I always thought that she just wanted to end my relationship with my girlfriend." You scrunched your eyebrows as you continued to watch Jimin say whatever he was saying.

"Even though she warned me about my girlfriend, I thought that she was just making things up...but she wasn't. Now, my best friend is all that I can ask for. She's beautiful, funny, nice, petty as fuck, shorter than me, childish, and other things. It always had me thinking what I ever did to deserve someone like her...and here I am without her one year later. My name is Park Jimin. Nice to meet you." Jimin said as he turned around and stuck his hand out, with tears rolling down his face.

"Jimin what are you doing?" You asked as you stared at his hand that was reaching out for yours.

"I want to restart (Y/N). I want to make new memories with you, screw what the other members think. I want to restart with Jungkook too, as much as I hate to admit it, I miss him mocking me." Jimin said as he put his hand back in his jacket pocket, making you feel a little guilty for not accepting his handshake.

"Jimin I ca-"

"I don't expect you to forgive me right away (Y/N). I understand that it's going to take some time. Also, don't worry about Jem, she found a son of this billionaire company and left." Jimin said, interrupting you from what you were exactly going to say. You stared in silence as the other only smiled at you.

"I need to go..."

"Bye (Y/N)."

---------------------

LMAOO this chapter sounds like a scene from a drama