23

Ootd^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ootd^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's Pov

"What should we do now?" I quietly asked as we all sat in the living room with all of us feeling guilt.

"Jungkook is definitely going to let (Y/N) come over anymore because of what Jem did to her." Jin said as we nodded our heads, waiting for at least one suggestion.

"Well...if she can't come to us...then let's go to her."

Reader's Pov

"Noona, do you want to order pizza?" Jungkook asked you as you skipped down the stairs with a towel still on your head before going over to the other and taking his hat off of him.

"Sure. I was gonna go to 7-Eleven real quick. Can you still order the pizza though?" You asked as he nodded his head while grabbing his phone off the charger.

You went back upstairs to grab your shoes that Jungkook had bought you as a 'thank you' gift for letting him stay with you. Although it was out of nowhere, you still tried to decline the pair of shoes because it only made you feel guilty for getting a gift.

"I'll be back, Kook. Don't miss me too much." You said as he playfully scoffed before turning his hat backward on you.

"Try not to get anything splashed on your face." He said as you rolled your eyes while punching him lightly on the shoulder.

"Haha. Very fu--"

"H-Hi (Y/N), w-were just about to knock." Jimin said as his fist was in the air as if he was about to knock on the door.

You crossed your arms while looking back at Jungkook who clearly got the message because he was standing next to you with a mad expression on his face. The six boys, on the other hand, didn't look too good, and that made you want to ask what was wrong for a good second. But it was just for a second.

"Why are you guys here?" You asked as each one of them began to yell out them being sorry and how they didn't mean any of the things that they said to you.

You raised an eyebrow at their sudden change in behavior as they all stopped apologizing, and looked up to see if you were going to accept them. Jungkook had noticed the pizza delivery man and slid past the six boys to get the food.

"(Y/N) and I are going to eat pizza with just the two of us. So leave." Jungkook said coldly without an expression on his face, as he walked in the house right after he gave you a gentle smile.

"(Y/N) can we ta--"

"I'm going to 7-Eleven. Don't follow me." You said, interrupting Taehyung from saying anything, but was stopped by Hoseok grabbing your wrist as you almost walked past him.

"We're really sorry (Y/N), why didn't you tell us the truth last year?" Namjoon asked as you rolled your eyes while letting out a cold chuckle.

"I did tell you guys. And just to make this clear, it's going to take more than a damn apology to accept what you did to me and Kook." You said while staring mostly at Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung.

You ripped your wrist out of Hoseok's grip and continued your way to 7-Eleven, but you couldn't help but feel as if someone was following you. That lead to you turning your head back to see Jimin fixing his mask and running a hand through his jet black hair.

"Why are you following me?" You asked as you entered the store, going straight to the drink section.

"H-Have you thought about what I said to that one day?" Jimin asked as he followed you around like a lost puppy.

You set down the drinks that you had gotten for Jungkook and you on the counter as you waited for the clerk to tell you the price. "I don't have time for your games, Jimin." You said as you paid while thanking the clerk.

"Just give me...one day or one hour to prove to you that I want to start over." Jimin said as he took off his sunglasses so that he could look at you, eye to eye.

You decided to not answer his request and just walk in silence since that was what you were planning to do before the six boys even came. You quietly sighed as you thought about what they would be doing to Jungkook since you did leave him all alone with them.

"I hope they beat them up if they decide to talk shit about him." You quietly said to yourself as Jimin looked at you to see if you said anything.

"I miss walking with you. It brings back so many memories." Jimin said as you looked up to see one tear slowly fall down his left eye.

"Jimin...don't do this now." You said as he nodded his head while giving you a smile.

"It's just that I really miss hanging out with you regularly. We used to be so close to each other, and now we're not. And it's my fault."

"It is your fault. Glad you realized that." You said while patting him on the shoulder, making him chuckle at how cold you were trying to be to him.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Go ahead, tell me how you're right." Jimin said as he bent down so that he was at your height, even though he's only taller than you by three inches.

"One hour." You said while pushing his head away from you.

"One hour for what?"

"One hour to prove that you want to restart."

------------

ooooo

sorry for the late update, my friends were trying to tell me that my story is pointless and horrible lmao