40

"Excuse me miss, but you are really cute." You turned around to see two boys standing there with huge smiles in their faces. One with silver hair and blue tops and the other with bleached blond hair.

"Oh! Mark and Wonho!" You said with a smile on your face, forgetting that Jimin was beside you.

"Glad you remembered us." Mark said while scratching the nape of his neck with a chuckle following him.

"Why would I forget my only two friends when I was working at that weird cafe?" You said while laughing and feeling an arm around your waist.

"Sorry to interrupt this little feud, but uh, who are you guys?" Jimin asked as the boys looked over to you with smirks on their faces.

"If you paid attention you would know who they are." You said while rolling your eyes playfully.

"I'm Hoseok but people call me Wonho and the guy next to me is Mark. We're friends with your girlfriend." Wonho said as Jimin smiled at the thought of people thinking that the two of you were dating.

"We're no--"

"I'm glad my girlfriend has friends. I was getting worried that she didn't." Jimin answered as you punched him lightly on the shoulder.

"We should get going though, we're here with other people but we lost them." Mark said as you nodded your head and exchanged numbers with the two boys before leaving.

When you and Jimin were walking back to the house, you could've sworn that Jimin was now acting jealous and cold towards you. But since you sort of didn't care for him still, you paid no mind.

"I got your favorite candy, wanna share?" You asked as the other shook his head and disconnected his arm from yours, making you frown just a little.

You sighed before entering the house and going over to Coco and Jungkook, letting Jimin be alone since he was acting weird. Laying your head on Jungkook's back and Coco on your stomach, it was almost hard for you not to try and blurt out sentences about how you felt at the moment.

"(Y/N), you look like you're thinking really hard...almost as if you're constipated." Jungkook joked, snapping you back to reality and slapping his stomach which he didn't feel.

"Damn you and your abs." You said while making yourself comfortable since Jungkook's thigh was your pillow at the moment.

"Tell Doctor. Jeon what's on your mind, (Y/N)." Jungkook said as he began to attempt to braid your hair.

"Well, you know how I went to the convenience store with Jimin?" You started as the younger nodded his head and smiled.

You rolled your eyes and told him the story, only to get nods and gasps from Jungkook, which didn't really help.

"I think he's jealous." Jungkook said as you furrowed your eyebrows and shook your head.

"No, Jimin being jealous of my friends? They did get cute over the time, but he's obviously cuter." You said not realizing what you had just told Jungkook until you felt a body on your stomach, that definitely didn't feel like Coco.

"Thanks for calling me cute, (Y/N)." Jimin coped as Jungkook scrunched his nose and removed himself from the scene that was probably going to unfold. Only leaving your head to hit the ground a little hard.

"Yah Jungkook, I'm going to ignore the crap out of you now." You threatens as you rubbed your head while the two boys laughed at how you were going to handle the moment.

"Ya Tae! Did you hear that? I'm going to get tortured!" Jungkook yelled as footsteps then greeted you.

You raised your eyebrows as you saw Taehyung running down the stairs with hair telling everyone that he was in deep sleep. The next thing that surprised you the most was him back hugging Jungkook with his head on the crook of the younger's neck.

"I thought you guys were fighting." You said with Jimin nodding his head and helping you get up...you weren't feeling like doing it yourself.

"We were but he bought me Gucci Timberlands with a longass note and our initials on the boots." Jungkook said as you shook your head while Jimin chuckled at how easily anyone can change Jungkook's mind.

"Wow, you're so whipped when it comes to Timberlands." Jimin said as you laughed at loud while without even thinking, side hugging him.

Jimin didn't mind at all and thought of it as you finally warming up to him. You on the other hand, had to fight your mind and heart telling your body to blush.

"So when will you guys date?" Taehyung asked with Jungkook wriggling his eyebrows, making you playfully glare at him.

"Perhaps soon?" Jimin asked you, with his head leaning towards you while waiting for your answer. Not knowing what to do, you decided to just sigh and nod your head before running a hand through it.

"Ohoho! Finally! Jimin-hyung talks about you nonstop whenever you play hard to get with him!" Taehyung said as Jimin raised his fist with his face beet red.

"Oh really? Maybe I'll play hard to get just a little longer then." You said while playfully winking at Jimin, making him blush even more.

"Y-Ya, don't play hard to get with me~ I just want to be with you." Jimin whined as he made a pouty face making your inner fan girl happen in your mind.

"Just kiss already!" Hoseok yelled with Yoongi beside him, startling the you and Jimin along with TaeKook.

"Then you guys need to date already!" The NamJin couple yelled while walking downstairs, Namjoon with messy bed hair and Jin looking flawless as usual.

"What about you guys?" Yoongi asked as Jin pretended to flip his hair.

"Honey, we've been official. Have you seen YouTube? It's all about the loyal ship, NamJin." Jin said while acting petty before letting out his windshield wiper laugh.

"So (Y/N)...will you actually become mine?"

"Fuck I dropped my cheese."

"Dammit Yoongi, you ruined the moment."

------------------

What would you guys do if that was the end of the story??😅😬