28

Not an update lmao just the answers to your questions. Thanks for asking questions guys :) this is a longass chap tho

•Jungkook•

"You like Yugyeom?" couldn't find that emoticon lmao

Ahaha....you're funny. Why would I like that tall, cute, adorable, muscular mushroom? Pshh I have no idea where you got that idea from

"You've been kicked out of Bangtan. What would you do, if they asked you back?"

I would go and see why they would want me back. If they just want me back because I bring 'popularity' then I'd rather not join again. They don't even need me to become popular, they're already famous.

"In school are you popular or nah?"

Does having five fanclubs, school interviews, gifts on my desk and in my locker count as being popular??

"If you had a second chance with Bangtan would you take it?"

It depends if they really want me back. If they do, then I would but I would be really cautious and probably not tell the members anything for a while. Or I could go work with Dean since he said I could.

•Jimin•

"I get that you were blinded by love, but you actually already knew she was cheating *whispering* asshole..😑ANYWAY! What would you do if Jem tried to attack your precious Y/N?"

*whispers back* I heard that. If Jem did try to attack Y/N, I will actually make sure that I have evidence so that I can send Jem to jail.

"Do you really love Y/N or are you using her to over Jem's ugly ass?"

Jem isn't ugly but she also isn't pretty. I'm not using Y/N to get over her, so you can put those weapons that you're probably hiding in your clothes somewhere away. I really want to restart with Y/N, and from the look of it, Y/N wants to restart too :)

"If Jem would have told more lies, who would u believe? Again..."

I would believe Y/N because I know for sure that whatever comes out of Jems's mouth is to make Y/N feel like she has no one to lean on.

"Do you love Y/N in first or you are just using her just for Jem?"

I wouldn't say love yet...but I really want to make Y/N know that I will never abandon her ever again. Something about her, makes me want to protect Y/N with everything that I have.

•Taehyung•

"Why did you use Jungkook's feelings so Bangtan could be so 'popular' again?"

I didn't really use Jungkook's feelings. To be real honest with you, we were only supposed to become close friends, but you know what they say. Teenage love is something else.

"Why would you believe Jem over Y/N and Y/N had never lied to you before?"

I guess I was in a shock when Jem told me those things, and I really did want to believe Y/N but at the same time my brain was telling me to believe Jem since she was the one that told me.

"Did you secretly want Jem? Is that why you believed her over Y/N?"

Hahah no. Why would I want someone like Jem?

•Namjoon•

"How do you feel, as a leader, about kicking out Jungkook, who seems to be telling the truth?"