39

Ootd~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ootd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N), wanna come with me?" Jimin asked as he walked down the stairs wearing all black just like you.

"Where you going?" You asked while handing him his phone that he left on the kitchen counter.

"I was going to get some snacks from 7-Eleven." Jimin answered as you nodded your head while catching a pair of sunglasses and a black mask that he tossed to you.

"Whoah, is there a funeral? Or are you guys matching?" Yoongi asked as Jimin playfully rolled his eyes and hung his arm around your shoulders.

"We're going to get snacks and we matched by accident." Jimin said while looking at you in the eyes before sneakily giving you a wink.

You held your laughter in as you went to tell Jungkook before he thinks you disappeared on his depressing and angry butt.

"What do you want to get?" Jimin asked as the two of you wandered around 7-Eleven looking as if you guys have never been before.

"A-Ah, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." You said as you bowed and apologized to the boy you had bumped into.

He easily let it pass, making you feel a little relieved since he had his whole entire group behind him when you bumped into him. You walked to the drink section and decided to get drinks that everyone at the house would probably like, but you couldn't help but feel like you were being watched.

"Did you find everything?" Jimin asked as he walked over to you, snapping you out of the worries and thoughts that were flowing through his mind.

"Y-Yeah...but I think those group of boys are watching me." You whispered so that only Jimin could hear as you pretended to grab something that was in Jimin's reach.

Jimin turned around to see if the group of boys were following you, since he noticed that your mood dropped a bit with the worry. You decided to stick close to Jimin, even if that meant pretending to be his girlfriend. Taking a sigh, you linked your arm with Jimin's and walked around 7-Elevento make sure that you grabbed everything that you wanted.

"What was all that about?" Jimin asked you as he looked down to see you still holding onto his arm with the bags in his left hand.

"I didn't like the vibe that I was getting from them." You simply said as you blushed a little and looked away so that you couldn't make eye contact with Jimin. 

"Don't worry. In the future I will make sure that we get matching hoodies and other things so that they know that you're taken." Jimin said while pulling you closer to him, making you blush even more from his statement.

"Y-Yah, don't say something that you for mean." You said while lightly pushing him to the side. As he chuckled before doing the same to you.

"But I mean it. One day, I will be confirming on an interview that I am dating an adorable girl who's name is (Y/N). Then after a couple of months of years, I will be confirming that I am marrying the amazing (Y/N) and I can finally call her Park (Y/N)." You stared at Jimin as he continued to share his dream with you as you tried not to become a tomato with all of the dreams that he had.

"Yah, we're not even dating. So don't get ahead of yourself." You said while laughing at how defeated he seemed to be from what you said.

"That's because I always get interrupted by someone's problems!"

You chuckled at how mad he seemed to be, before nodding your head and letting him take out his anger by becoming childish.

"I would've told you how I felt about you when we were on the hammock, but Tae just had to yell." Jimin said as he rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his jet black hair.

"Are you sure you weren't trying to kiss me, Mr. Park?" You teased as you walked in front of him and turned around while making duck lips and raising an eyebrow.

Jimin chuckled a bit before walking to you and pulling you into a hug while continuing his walk.

"You're gonna make me fall." You said into his chest with all of your faith in Jimin since he was the only one that could actually walk properly.

"I'll kiss you later on, future Mrs. Park." Jimin said while pinching your cheeks, making you scrunch your nose.

The two of you walked back to the house, but this time you were being side hugged by Jimin since many guys were looking like they wanted to get your number or take you to their house. Jimin would glare and tell them that you were his girlfriend and that they should figure that out since it was obvious in his eyes.

"Excuse me miss, but you are really cute." 

----------

Who do you guys think the person is?? In other words...who do you want the person to be lmao

I meant to update yesterday! But my chapter got deleted .-. So I had to rewrite it...sorry 😅