4

Your heart stopped as the person who sent Jungkook message read BTS_Official. Jungkook was already in panic mode so it was no use in trying to make him calm down. You looked around and noticed that you're house was already clean since the two of you never hosted any sorts of get-togethers.

"Where do they want to meet you?" You asked as he shook his head.

"N-Not just me. They w-want to s-see you too, and they're coming here." Jungkook said as you widened your eyes and noticed that it was now your turn to panic.

At the same time, you were thinking that it was finally time to show Bts that they were doing just fine without them...well, almost better without them. You nodded your head and clearly got the message that you should probably make something for the guests, so they wouldn't be starving.

"Can I put something in Jem's food to make her tell the truth?" You teasingly asked to make Jungkook snap out of his thoughts that consisted on if they were coming over to ask him to come back to the group.

"Even though I would love for you to do that, it's going to be a no." Jungkook said with a smile on his face as you pouted your lips, causing him to kiss them before back-hugging you.

"Yah, nothing's going to be done if you keep hugging me." You giggled as the younger rested his chin on the crook of your neck.

"You need to change before they come over. You're showing too much skin missy." Jungkook said, nibbling on the exposed part of your neck. You chuckled and nodded your head before putting whipped cream on his forehead.

"Can you take the cupcakes out in 5 minutes, while I go change?" You asked, taking off your apron as he nodded his head.

"Will do, now go get changed before they come." Jungkook said smacking your butt, causing you to send him a playful glare as he sent back a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ootd mah dudes ^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ootd mah dudes ^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jungkookie, can we go buy gauges after...wards.." Your voice trailed off as you saw six boys and one girl who were standing as if they just came in. Jungkook hurriedly ran up the stairs to bring you down, making you realize that his nervousness kicked back in.

You crossed your arms sighed before telling your guests that they could make themselves feel at home. Of course, when you told them that, they immediately went to the living room and talked about things that you didn't care about.

"Ugh, Jem reeks of alcohol. How can they not smell it?" You whispered asked Jungkook who chuckled quietly and shrugged his shoulders before crossing his arms across his chest.

"Babe, can I just say how you smell like my favorite cologne?" Jungkook said as he stared you up and down, making you lightly punch his arm.

"Go over there, while I go make food before I make you help me." You said as he immediately scurried away after he gave you kissed you.

Jungkook's Pov  (whoooah something different)

I went over to the living room and noticed how happy they seemed...I don't remember seeing them this happy before. I sat down on the floor away from the seven guests and decided to scroll (Y/N)'s Instagram page since I usually don't unless I'm bored.

"So how's everything going?" Jimin asked as I gave him a smile and a thumbs up before locking my phone so I could give him a proper answer.

"Uh I-I'm back in school n-now. I uh a-also made a Youtube channel w-with (Y/N)." I said, mentally cursing myself for being a stuttering mess. Jimin nodded his head while putting his arm around Jem. I rolled my eyes and began to take my phone out again.

"(Y/N) is probably single with her evil self. No one would want to date her." Hoseok said as Namjoon nodded his head. My eye twitched as I decided to say nothing but only listen to what they were saying about (Y/N).

"She's the one that has all the di--"

"How's everything going with the group?" I asked, interrupting Yoongi from saying anything about (Y/N).

"We're going strong still. Jimin and Tae have more lines now that you're gone." Yoongi answered as I pursed my lips and nodded my head.

"Yoongi, stop faking it. Jungkook, the reason why we came is to tell you that we really need you back. Fans are blaming us for making you leave and ending your contract." Jin said as I tilted my head and lifted my right eyebrow. Things were finally getting intersting.

"Really? Last time I checked, you guys didn't give a shit about me. And now here you are, asking for me to come back. You guys probably want me to come back so I wouldn't have to be living with (Y/N). Am I right?" I said as the boys slowly but surely nodded their heads. Unbelievable.

I began to laugh, causing the boys to nervously and awkwardly join me in my laughing. Jem was giving me a weird look before shrugging it off and paying attention to her phone. (Y/N) was too busy cooking whatever that smelled delicious in the kitched to see what was happening.

"(Y/N), did you hear that?" I asked somewhat yelling since the fan in the kitchen was on. When there was no response, I decided to call her by something that would definitely catch them off gaurd.

"Jagiya!"

------------------------

Y I K E S

Are y'all tired of me updating this story today? LOL

I'm thinking of doing a big update today that's why~~