26

Little do the readers know, question #3 was for an X Reader fanfic :)
---------------------------

"Jimin~!" You turned around and was greeted by someone that you would rather jump off a cliff rather than see that person ever again.

"Jem? What are you doing here?" Jimin asked as he pulled you closer to him, catching you off guard a bit.

"What do you mean? This is a mall! I love places where I can shop." Jem answered while giving you dirty look before smiling at Jimin.

"Okay, well I'm going to leave now, I'm with (Y/N) right now." Jimin said as he turned his back and walked away from Jem.

The two of you walked in silence as you were itching to ask why he seemed so calm about the fact that he just ran into someone who cheated on him. But instead, you decided to let it slide and enjoy the peaceful silence that you were engulfed in.

"(Y/N), I tried my best to be calm back there. I actually wanted to tell her off in public, but I decided not to." Jimin said as he looked straight ahead, without giving you one glance.

You nodded your head and decided to forget about the scene that ruined both of your moods. To lighten things up a bit, you took Jimin's hand and pulled him into an ice cream shop that the two of you always went to.

"I'm sure ice cream will make you feel better." You said while looking at the new flavors that were added.

"You know me so well..." Jimin mumbled as he smiled before telling the worker what he wanted.

When you guys both ordered and received your ice cream, you sat down at a table that was further away from the crowd so that Jimin could eat his ice cream in peace. It didn't bother you since you always hated how couples would usually come to the shop and eat their ice cream then would eat their faces.

"Thanks for letting me spend an hour with you." Jimin said as he smiled at you before taking a scoop of your ice cream.

"No problem, it was actually enjoyable." You answered back as you took some of his to make it even for what he did.

"Did we ever buy Jungkook's Timberlands?" Jimin asked as you nodded your head.

Time Skip+Jimin's Pov

It was finally time for me to say goodbye to (Y/N). I really didn't want to since we haven't hung out in forever. The hour did end in all good terms, but I just didn't want to leave her.

"Here we are...thanks for letting me take you out." I said as I handed her the bags that were filled with clothes.

"Same here...if I want to hang with you again, I'll text you." (Y/N) said before going into her house, leaving me smiling at her door.

[2] new messages from☁️(Y/N)☁️

thanks for taking me out :)

I'll let u know when I'm free again lol

I smiled at the two messages before going inside the dorm, to see the members looking like they were dying to tell me something. Jin was stress cooking, Hoseok was stress dancing, and Namjoon was giving Yoongi and Taehyung a lecture about how kidney function isn't a right because it's actually a privilege.

"What's going on?" I asked while giving everyone a smile, only to be greeted with a phone coming in contact with my face.

"Army is getting mad at the fact that the ex of yours poured coffee on (Y/N). They won't stop with the comments about us apologizing to (Y/N) and they want it as a video." Jin said as I nodded my head, not sure what was wrong with that.

"But the problem is, Jem commented to the commenters saying how if we went over to apologize to (Y/N), she would make sure that (Y/N)'s life becomes a struggle."

------------------

just when you thought that this story was going to get happy from this point lol